Marinette + Adrien + Chat Noir (Not my story)

Fic is called Cleft by Tanuki_Senpai_Sama_Sensei

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Title: Cleft

Pairings: MariChatRien

Rating: Explicit ((NSFW)) (I swear to god if you are pure just run away right now)

Summary: Could she possibly be his lady? He wasn't entirely sure yet, but she definetly was ranking first in his list of possible people. So Adrien planned his strategy and decided to carry out his plan.

Notes: At the end of the story.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENTS AHEAD

How she had ended in this situation was something she couldn't have answered in even a hundred years. Marinette couldn't help but moan at the pair of lips in her neck, the sensation of the hickey numbing her senses. She was about to turn her head and complain to the mouth's owner when another pair of lips captured hers in a hot, hard kiss. She squeaked in surprise at the sudden attack, but it inmediatly turned into another meowl as she felt two pairs of hands roaming her body, studying her, exploring her.

She looked at her mouth's stealer and Marinette was met with electric green eyes hidden behind a black mask. She finally surrended to the boy's charms and fell into his arms, her chest rising heavily from the recent lack of air. He caught her and deepened their kiss while another pair of arms surrounded her waist. Marinette could feel the other person's body nearing her and pressing himself to the girl. She broke the kiss and took a sharp intake of breath when she felt the boy behind her move his hands inside of her nightgown, rising it in the process. "Adrien!" she hiss-whispered to the boy, turning her head to look at him. Adrien, however, was smirking, and he wasn't stopping his hands by all means. "Adrien, stop. If you-" Marinette was silenced with a chaste kiss from Adrien's part, making her shriek in surprise, only to moan a second later when the other individual started caressing her hips. "Chat!" she yelped softly, mind reeling. Both boys actions didn't stop at that point and only intesified at her weak protests and mewls.

Marinette, clouded minded and lust dominated, tried to think for a moment. How come she had reached this point in her life, where both of her most special boys in her life were doing this to her, at the same time? It's true that she had recently been more "affectionate" towards Chat Noir, their little midnight encounters becoming more of a heated routine, and it was also true that she had managed to -at least- talk to Adrien without becoming a stuttering mess, but she hadn't expected things to escalate so quickly when she had invited Adrien home.

In order for them to finish their school project, Marinette had invited Adrien to stay the night at her house -her parents wouldn't be there and she doubted she would be allowed at his place-. Of course she couldn't have imagined how things would turn out of it, and much less guess about Adrien/Chat Noir's plan.

It had all started with Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting another akuma. They were about to finish him when the akumatized boy had suddenly launched a surprise attack at them, missing Ladybug, but hitting Chat Noir straight in the chest. Distracted by the sudden blow her partner had just received, Ladybug had failed to notice the flighting possesed boy, and thus leaving the akuma uncleansed. However, at that moment, she couldn't have cared less for the foul insect as she ran towards her partner, who was knocked out in the cold floor.

"Chat! Chat answer me!" Ladybug wailed as she shook him, making him open his eyes slightly and causing her to let a sigh of relief.

"Chat don't you dare scare me like that again" She said with a small voice, flicking the strands of hair that were falling over his face. Chat Noir wouldn't have missed this opportunity to flirt with her if it'd been another normal day , but his gaze was clouded and confusion was apparent in his face, making the spotted superhero worried.