Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)

One-Shot called Double stress relief by Malauu_Ladynoir 

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Adrien stepped into his apartment and headed straight to the bathroom after his long, boring day.

Running the Agreste company since his father had been arrested was exhausting and felt like a burden. Luckily, he had his fiancé, his partner, and the love of his life by his side. She was also the one in charge of the designing and financial management of the company. He would never have made it without her.

Today was Marinette's day off, and when he entered the room, she was basking in a gorgeous-smelling bubble bath. She had turned on some music, and lit a few candles with Orange Blossom and Ylang-Ylang fragrances that she particularly loved for their relaxing perfume. They were slowly burning on the windowsill.

Adrien untied his tie, watching his beautiful fiancé floating with serenity in the middle of the cloudy foam as she turned her head to him, and smiled softly.

"Can I join you, m'Lady?"

Her eyes glanced at his hands, already unbuckling his leather belt and she chuckled.

"It looks like you don't need to wait for the answer because you already know it perfectly." Her smile widened even more.

"I'm glad it's a yes then," he prompted, a smirk curling the corner of his lips, as he pulled off his pants.

His hands reached the collar of his white shirt and he slowly and deliberately undid one button after another, as Marinette's eyes stayed completely glued on what he was doing. He got rid of it, and when he eventually reached his underwear, her lingering look already worked its magic on him and he was almost fully hard.

Before stepping into the bathtub, he opened a drawer, took out a loofah sponge, and something else he took care to hide. He slipped behind Marinette, immersing his body in the warm water and slowly relaxing.

Adrien hummed in delight and bent down, dropping a soft kiss in Marinette's neck and moving the loofah on her upper back. She sighed happily under his gentle touch. It made him smirk against her skin, and his mouth started to draw a path of kisses along her throat, down to her shoulder, making goosebumps break out along her skin beneath his lips.

That was when the object hidden in his other hand surfaced. His arms wrapped around Marinette's waist and she was suddenly startled by a vibration running against her belly.

"What the fu—"

"That's what I'm working on, relax and enjoy, Purrincess."

Indeed, on his finger, he had put on a black and gold silicone vibrator, a finger vibe. The toy quickly drifted south, teasing her folds and Marinette sighed with pleasure. He parted her lips, his skilled finger reaching her sensitive spot, as he changed the vibrations' setting.

He knew the one he chose would drive her out of her mind pretty fast. It was an alternation of light rapid pulses, slightly longer pulses, and then a strong continuous vibration, all in the space of only a few seconds.

Marinette started shifting against him and he pressed his cock against her lower back, enjoying the little noise she made as she enjoyed herself. He felt her tense a little, then relax, and eventually, she groaned, before tensing again.

"You're a...fucking...tease!" she panted.

He grinned, knowing perfectly what he was doing to her. He kept her close to the edge, but she never had time to go over it and reach cloud nine. Each round, her climax built high, almost reaching its peak when the strong continuous vibrations rubbed her core, then everything cooled down a little, before going up again for a new round.

Adrien played dirty with her and he knew it but...where was the pleasure if she just came undone in less than two minutes?

Marinette groaned, moaned, and groaned again, the eagerness obviously gnawing at her nerves. Eventually, he felt her muscles tense, her body starting to tremble, and he pressed a button on the finger vibe to set another option, going for some strong pulsed vibrations that propped his fiancé over the edge instantly.

She whimpered as she came and Adrien pressed a warm, wet kiss against her jaw. She didn't waste time turning her head, panting, and she caught his lips between hers, kissing him fiercely. He surrendered at the wild touch, then pushed the toy again between her folds, making her abruptly release his lips with a gasp.

"I'm not done with you, m'Lady. I know how much you like your multiples," he whispered in her ear, his voice thick with lust.

He sank the vibrator inside of her, aiming straight for her G-spot, and judging by her loud moan, he found it. His free hand reached Marinette's breast and his fingers squeezed her hardened nipple.

She quivered, writhing under his skilled touch and her hand flew to her folds. Adrien hastened to stop her and gingerly nibbled at the skin of her neck.

"No touching, Purrincess ! I didn't tell you that you could cum already. You'll have to beg for it."

He loved when she begged for more. All steamy, all messy, all his .

"You're...ah... not fair..." Her reply came out as a breathless whisper.

"All's fair in love and war, mon Amour . Besides, what's the fun if—" he paused, wrapping his arm around her waist, lifting her a little so his cock could slide and rubbed between her buttocks. "—you're the only one enjoying it, huh?"

She moaned, and he echoed her as a delightful warmth wrapped his hardness in a dizzying way.

"Now move those gorgeous hips of yours, m'Lady.

She fucked herself on the finger vibe , making Adrien's cock bounce between her cheeks.. His nails dug in the skin of her breast, as he felt the familiar tension building up in his lower belly.

"Adrien, please..." she pleaded.

"Please...what?"

"Touch me...or...let me touch myself...but please! I need more..."

She was so close to the edge, his hand wasn't moving an inch, but her hips were bucking faster, desperately craving for the friction that would send her beyond cloud nine, straight near the stars.

Adrien's hand drifted away from her entrance, the finger toy pressing against her sensitive clit again, and she instantly cried out loud as she reached her climax. He gently bit her shoulder, muffling his own scream as his orgasm washed over him straight after her.

They were both left into two spendings, panting messes in the bathtub.

Marinette threw her head back on his shoulder and looked up at him, softly kissing his chin. "How was your day, mon Cœur?"

"Boring," he whispered, pressing his lips against her forehead. "Until I was finally able to come home to you," He beamed at her. "Thank you."

"Anytime, mon Chaton."

"Well, give me a few minutes...and perhaps that time will be sooner than you expect," he chuckled, staring at her with infinite longing, love, and tenderness.