Adrien + Marinette Family Fluff (not my story)

I have been reading so many one-shots and not have been posting it, I'm sorry.

One-shot called Three Little Kittens by Katieykat513

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Little six year old Emma sighed as she closed her parent's bedroom door, and looked down to Hugo who was holding her hand.

"Mommy?" Four year old Hugo asked.

"Mommy is still sleeping," Emma answered sadly.

"Daddy?" Hugo asked, hopefully.

Emma shook her head, "He's not in there neither." She looked down at the floor of the hallway sadly before she perked up and dragged her brother back down the hall, "Let's check the other rooms!"

"Otah!" Hugo trailed behind his older sister as they came to a stop outside of their youngest brother's room.

Louis, who had just turned one a few weeks before, had been very sick. Emma was not sure what was wrong, but it was enough for their parents to be worn out with poor Louis, who was up all hours of the night and day, crying.

Emma put her finger to her lips to silence Hugo from making any excess noise. She let go of his hand and pushed the door open slowly, hoping that it did not squeak. The room was silent except for a slight motor sound that seemed to be coming from Louis's crib.

Emma motioned for Hugo to follow and the two crept into the slightly lit room. Their shoulders slumped when they saw what was inside the crib. Their father, Adrien, was inside the crib, curled up around their youngest brother, who seemed to be doing a lot better than the day before, and Adrien was purring, which seemed to sooth little Louis even more.

"Emma," Hugo whispered. "Daddy purrs when he super sleepy."

"Mmhmm," Emma nodded.

"Emma, he pwomised," Hugo's lip quivered.

Emma bristled and immediately put her arms around her little brother, "We can do it another day," she offered.

"But today mommy's day," he sniffled.

"It's ok, Hugo."

"What's up, kittens?" a nasally voice came from the crib, causing the children to startle, but luckily quiet enough for the two in the crib to remain undisturbed.

"Plaggy!" Hugo whispered.

"Shhh," Plagg shushed him, floating down to the children's level. "Let's go to the hall," he whispered.

Quietly the two children and the Kwami of destruction crept out of the room and into the hallway.

"Alright, what's with the waterworks, Hugo? Louis will be ok, his fever broke about three hours ago," Plagg reassured the boy, curling into the boy's neck as he began to purr.

"Daddy said he'd help us make breakfast for mommy, since it's mommy's day," Emma answered. She looked back to the closed room, "But he's sleepy and now I don't want to wake him, but mommy really needs breakfast in bed! That's what kids and daddy's do for mommy's day!" Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes.

Plagg floated from Hugo's neck to land in Emma's outstretched hand, "Now you listen to me, Emilie Camembert Agreste-"

Emma giggled and sniffed, "That's not my name, Plagg."

"It is when you're my kitten! Now you listen to me, the three of us will get our butts in the kitchen, and we are going to make the most spectacular breakfast feast for your mom, and you don't even have to bother your dad!" Plagg spun in the air and did a triumphant pose, his little nub in the air as he winked at the children.