Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS! I SWEAR I WAS READING YOUR COMMENTS! I was thinking about posting for valentine's day but as I'm writing this is Feb 15, 2022, at 1:27 (EST) in the morning. IN HORNOR OF ME NOT POSTING AND VALENTINES DAY I will post 3 chapters (one marigami one 😋😉)

(update I'm posting more than three chapters bc I feel really bad)

This one-shot is called Claws, sex, and purrs by Malauu_Ladynoir

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Chat Noir's excitement was bouncing around inside of him. It was Valentine's day and his Lady had prepared a special date for them atop the Eiffel Tower. Just the two of them. Far away from prying eyes; heads and hearts floating on cloud nine.

Not that his head wasn't already in the clouds; and even far beyond.

The reveal had happened one day when they weren't expecting it. It could have been scary or weird, but it hadn't. They both had grown closer and stronger, and eventually, it had helped them to defeat Shadowmoth. It had been a hard time for Adrien, but Marinette was there for him. She'd always been there. She was his lifeline after the shipwreck and helped him keep his head above water. She had kept him happy and hopeful for a brighter future in the most unexpected way, by confessing to him that she loved him; that she always did. Then, she had accepted moving in with him, and eventually, to become his wife just a few weeks ago.

So, yes, he was living on a cloud. Happier than ever with the love of his life. He had never thought he could be that lucky, especially not in this lifetime. Yet, he was.

Extremely lucky , he thought as he stumbled over his feet while landing on the highest metallic platform of the Eiffel Tower. His eyes caught the silhouette of his Lady waiting there in the shadows, drinking her in with awe.

She stood there, one hand resting nonchalantly on her hip. Behind her, the sky had taken on the most beautiful of colors, shades of pinks and oranges that were slowly fading away, giving way to the silent night. It was over this wonderful landscape that her silhouette painted an even more mesmerizing and breathtaking picture. His jaw dropped, mouth dry as she left him completely speechless. His wife gracefully stepped toward him, each step sending his heart into overdrive, feeling as if it threatened to burst out of his chest.

"What's the matter? Cat's got your tongue?" she asked, her tone cheeky and teasing as she stopped a hairbreadth of him. His knees felt like rubber as she shook her head, flicking her long braid over her side and leaned in closer. She gently cupped his cheek, claws lightly grazing his jaw, tip of one traveling down his mouth as she chuckled, "Or should I rather say; tiger's got your tongue?"

Chat opened his mouth, no sounds coming out of it, then he shut it closed again. He blinked, slowly getting rid of the initial shock and a smirk curled at the corner of his lips. "This gorgeous tigress can have my tongue and so much more; absolutely anything she wants."

"Good kitty," she cooed as she forced him to kneel down in front of her. Her hand moved to his chin and gingerly scratched it. "What does my Chaton think of his Valentine's present?" she inquired, as she stepped back a little and swiveled around.

Goodness! There weren't even words strong enough to describe how she looked, stunning and hot— very hot!

Marinette was wearing the Tiger's Miraculous. That was one of his wildest fantasies, but he had never thought that she would agree to it—silly rules about using the Miraculous for selfish reasons and all that Guardian stuff. Yet...she did. She was wearing a purple and lilac suit, with typical black tiger stripes. Her forearms and calves were black as if she wore gloves and boots. Golden claws sharp at her fingertips, dark pink, cat-like ears perked up on her head, and beneath her mask, her eyes were that of a feline, shining with yellow and pink hues. She sported her long signature 'Lady Noire' braid, but this time her natural color was mixed with dark pink hair, giving her braid the illusion of sweet twisted candy. It made his mouth water while a hunger he didn't know he could feel until now was creeping up in his stomach. She was absolutely delightful, and he knew he surely looked like a smitten kitten right now. He couldn't help but feel pride coalescing in his chest at the thought he'd married such a wonderful woman.