Chloe x Sabrina and Adrien x Marinette sin?!(Not my story)

Title is crazy I know but its true! Such a good chapter. The book is called Detente here's the chapter link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/24709756/chapters/60939289#workskin This does have sin in it so you have been warned! I hope you enjoy as much as I did! Also This chapter is really long so I skipped some of the parts. 

The next night...

Adrien heard a knock at their apartment door. "I'll get it!" shouted Adrien as Marinette exited their kitchen holding a pot of cassoulet.

"Hello! Come in!" said Adrien cheerfully as Sabrina and Chloe walked into their apartment.

"Hi guys! Welcome to our home!" said Marinette as she walked over to give le bise to their guests.

"Wow Marinette and Adrien," said Sabrina as she looked around their living room and adjoining dining room, "you have a lovely home."

"You're too kind," said Adrien.

"You guys will have to forgive me, I'm just finishing up in the kitchen. I'll be back in a minute."

Adrien bade their guests to sit on their sofa as he picked up a bottle of red wine and set it on the coffee table. He uncorked the wine and poured four glasses.

"So how have you guys been doing?" said Adrien.

"City hall is good," said Chloe, "but I must admit being my dad's assistant can be quite tedious. You wouldn't believe some of the public complaints we have to deal with. Someone keeps filing anonymous complaints about crabgrass, of all things."

"That sounds," said Adrien, "really annoying, actually. I hope it's not all as mundane as that."

"Apart from that, it's actually really fun. I get to travel around the city and get my name out there at high-profile events."

"Not as if everyone didn't already know who you are though," said Adrien.

"Please," scoffed Chloe, "people recognize the old Chloe. But when I turn out to be completely at-odds against the kind of person I used to be, they warm up."

"Yeah, it's kind-of funny to watch," added Sabrina, "people expect the old-fashioned Chloe Bourgeois, but then they meet her and they're like, 'whoa.'"

Chloe looked at Sabrina, "it's amazing what the right woman will do for a person."

Adrien watched Marinette walking into the room, "even if she was right under your nose the whole time, even if it took some time to really notice her."

Marinette smiled at Adrien as she sat down in the chair next to him, "so I guess we should get down to business right away."

"Mmm, yes," said Adrien, "we want to be totally up-front about this: We need a favor."

Chloe and Sabrina looked at each other before Sabrina asked, "what is it?"

"We need information. We wanted to surprise Lila Rossi, since she's been kind-of alienated from all of us for a while, and we want to make it extra special. We were wondering if either of you could get us a list of properties her family owns?"

Chloe thought for a second, "well I can go into the city files from my work computer. I fulfill requests for that kind of information all the time."

"You do?" asked Marinette.

"Yes, mostly when someone wants to buy a piece of property, they need to know who to make an offer to. So I end up going into the land registry a lot."

"Well perhaps I should stipulate," added Adrien, "we wanted to keep it a secret. And by no means do we want either of you two to do anything unethical. I want to make that clear, we are not asking you to violate any kind of work rules either of you two have, whatsoever. If you can't do it, then it won't be a problem."