Adrien + Marinette NOT MY STORY

This is if something else happened in Oblivio episode. This fic supposed to happen before they managed to call Master Fu or they actually managed to call Master Fu, but then Marinette's battery is drained completely before Fu can say anything about the Superhero thing. The fic is called Oblivi-Oh Yes by an Anonymous author. Link will be in the comments enjoy!

The black cat-like tiny creature had left the vicinity and the red creature went after him. Leaving the couple alone at the building. They still had not found the answers to the zillion questions coming from the nature of their current condition.

Adrien turned towards his supposed girlfriend after watching the creatures go. He can't help but stare at her face, her cute nose dusted with light freckles that seemed like it exists solely to taunt him, inviting him to kiss them when he doesn't know if he should. When she's finally aware of his stare, she blushes, blue eyes looking everywhere but him. Instead of being offended, he knows she feels flustered because of the sudden closeness, but he believes that she believes that they are actually a couple, too. They just have to get used to each other, again.

"Adrien, let's charge our phones, for now? Maybe we can search for more clues later. It's better to have charged phones before facing a villain—I think,"

"You always have the right idea," Even though by this point he felt like a broken record with his words, Adrien took pride in the way she blushed to his compliment. "Let's," He took her hand to a lone sofa in the corner of the room, quite far away from the emergency stairs—the only entrance available to the building itself, considering the elevators are busted.

He searched for a circuit plug, and found it hidden behind a water dispenser beside the sofa, she came up behind him with two charging cables that she retrieved from some of the cubicle desks. After plugging both of their phones he sighed and threw himself on the sofa, followed by Marinette who sat closely beside him, but not as close as he would have hoped.

He smiled at her bashfulness. He gently reached behind her head and scooped her up until her back flush against his chest and she was practically sitting on his thighs. He realized that this might have been too much, they're practically strangers to each other—but not really. Get used to each other, he repeats in his head.

Not wanting to make her uncomfortable and become reluctant to tell him so, he had to ask "Is this okay?"

She looked at him in surprise at first before nodding at his question, the red blooming across her features prompts him to kiss her cheek. The way a smile sprouted on her face before kissing him back on his cheek made his heart swell. When Marinette finally retracted her lips, her face still hovered near his, and her breaths blew to a part of his neck, sending his skin into a tingle.

He looked into her blue eyes, drowning in the waves of wants in her eyes before it completely engulfs him. The next thing he knows, their lips met, and he could smell the faint scent of something sweet. In the back of his mind, Adrien thought that somehow they both have succumbed to their hormones.

The kiss grew into a full blown make out session that made Adrien's heart drumming under his ribcage. He thinks he might burst, not sure from how full his heart felt or from the amount of blood stream rushing to another area.

Marinette must have felt it, as she gasped into their kiss, her hands had been exploring his torso the whole time, she might have tracked down south. They pulled apart, Adrien could feel that his face matches how flushed Marinette looked like, with swollen lips, heavy breath and lidded eyes.

"You're so cute and I couldn't help it," he admitted, some embarrassment and proud cockiness played in his tone, happy at the fact that his girlfriend blushed at his words.