Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)

The fic is called Miraculous Fucksquare by MerMagicAnaLily, I'm going to post the first and second chapter so you have an understanding of what's happening so I won't get confused comments. Enjoy

"Let me get this straight," Adrien said slowly. "You two are...bored?"

"No," Alya said. The four friends were sitting around Alya's basement, listening to hers and Nino's proposal. "Look none of us are totally straight, and let's be honest, we're all insanely attractive..." Nino nodded. "And you two aren't in any official relationships," Marinette blushed there. She still wanted to date Adrien, but he was in love with Ladybug and she couldn't exactly tell him that she and Ladybug were the same person. "And we know that we all have a bit of attraction to each other, so we propose that we all make a pact, that we can all fuck anyone in this group and not count as cheating, unless you two get into some outside relationships or whatever."

"Alya, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, you're suggesting extreme friends with benefits with hints of wife-swapping," Marinette said softly.

"I'm sure, we're sure," she said, holding Nino's hand. "It means unlimited sex with each other, both Marinette and I are on the pill so no chances of pregnancy, so why not? I've been curious of what it's like to fuck either of you, and Marinette and I got awfully close at that last sleepover..."

"ALYA!"

"It's fine," Nino said. "She told me."

"Yeah, but Adrien didn't know..."

"Well, he does now," Alya said. "So, what do you say? Do you want to join the sex pact?"

Adrien and Marinette were quiet. For Marinette, it was an excuse to be able to see all of Adrien whenever she wanted, always having an excuse...and Alya and Nino were also a lot of fun when doing PG activities, she only imagined them in the bedroom would be mind-blowing.

"I'm in," Adrien said first, shocking Marinette. "I mean...why not?" He blushed a little and rubbed the back of his neck, not wanting to reveal that he was incredibly curious about sex, since his only exposure was anime and manga, and that he was attracted to all of his friends, some more than most. And his efforts with Ladybug were going absolutely nowhere, so why not find a way to distract himself.

"I guess I am too," she said. "But I'm not like joining in on some orgy first thing," she said.

"Well, nobody said we have to have sex right now," she said. "But if you two want to, you know, get acquainted ," she said that with a wink. "You can use my bedroom and we can go out and get some coffee."

Marinette hid in her hands, thinking up all the different ways she was going to painfully murder her best friend. She peeked out one eye to see Adrien blushing and rubbing the back of his neck, the usual gesture he did when he was embarrassed.

"You know what, we're just gonna go get the coffee anyways, and you two decide what you want to do," Alya said. "You can join us or just...put a sock on the door." She got up and led Nino out of the house.

Marinette and Adrien sat there for a while, looking forward awkwardly. Then he cleared his throat. "You know...I'm up for it...if you are, of course..."

"Oh-oh!" Marinette turned bright red. "I mean...I did agree to it already and you know they left us alone..."

"So yes?" he asked, his face slowly turning pink as well.

She took a deep breath. "Yes."

Adrien and Marinette sat on the bed awkwardly. Okay, he thought to himself. This isn't how people are supposed to start sex. He took a deep breath and tapped into his Chat personality a little bit, glad he packed several extra rolls of camembert for Plagg to keep him quiet and leaving his bag in the basement.