LadyNoir fluff/angst (not my story)

This is what Chat Blanc would be like if ladybug comfort Chaton (this is my favorite word) when he was having a mental breakdown. The one-shot is called Like It Never Happened by QuantumChickpea. Link will be in the comments as always (unless my dumbass self will forget) enjoy this is a short one❤️✨

Chat Noir backed up on the ground with his boots and gloved hands, grasping the concrete beneath the Eiffel Tower in a panic. The very structure that symbolized love and the irony of seeing his own father, a villain, looming over him and manipulating him into being on his side. Into saving his mother, that he was only aware was kept within his home moments before he was thrown into the steel frame of the structure by his 'father'.

He panted and swallowed hard, scared of someone that he thought was remotely refined and decent. Someone that he trusted was keeping him safe from everything that he had been taught was bad about the world. Someone that had kept him locked up in a mansion and room with anything he could ever want or dream of. Someone that bought his love rather than physically showing it unless he did so first.

His gaze flashed to him, as the words and promises of bringing back his mother surrounded him and invaded his head. His claws scratched the hard surface beneath him, as he felt like a pair of hands were clamping down around his throat, making him suffocate as pain ricocheted through his chest.

No one loved him. No one wanted him. He was caught between years of wanting to please his father and wanting to please Ladybug. Years of being told and conditioned to be an Agreste, to be perfect. And now, now, he didn't know what to do. Obey Ladybug or obey his father. Save his mother? Or save Paris? Two extremes that held him like chains and he was being tugged left and right.

He slammed his hands over his ears and shook his head, clenching his eyes tightly and shouting the only words that would bubble up from his swollen throat.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"

Ladybug watched Chat Noir struggle, fighting himself and his thoughts. Fighting the years of guilt, turmoil, lack of love, grief, and being what he was expected to be. Fighting years of what was wrong or right. Years of being told who to be. His father continued to try and break him further, tearing him down until he was about to give up everything just to make it end. Just to please a man that called himself a father when he was anything but.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around his waist and squeezed tightly. Warm arms that were familiar to him. He continued to pant and panic with each moment a negative thought fell into his head, with each beat of the akuma's wings within his golden bell that was now as black as his heart.

"It's okay. It's okay, my prince. Everything will be okay. Don't listen to him. He is only thinking out of grief from losing your mother, and I know you're upset too. I know it hurts right now. I know that you are torn and shocked. But it's going to be okay. We have each other. We're going to get through this. You can fight this." Ladybug didn't let him go, even as his panting increased, even as he fought against her. "Breathe with me."

"It's no use," Hawk Moth shouted at them. "You want to save your mother, don't you, son?"

"Don't listen to him. Don't let him win. This won't solve anything. It'll only bring more pain for your family if you do what your father tells you. The cost is too great, Adrien." Ladybug continued to coax Chat Noir back to her. "It's going to be okay; I promise. Trust me. Breathe with me."

Ladybug took a deep breath in and felt him do the same. Then she let it out slow after holding it in for ten. He continued to follow her until his breathing returned to normal and the akuma fluttered out of his bell, causing it to shift back to gold.

"No....." Hawk Moth dramatically yelled, as he watched the moth leave his son.

"Thank you," Chat sniffed and broke down against Ladybug.

"You're welcome." She held him, while his father was distracted.

Hawk Moth walked towards them, drawing his sword cane with an angry expression. He was going to get their Miraculouses no matter what. Even if it meant losing his son.

"I got a moth to punish. Are you with me, kitty?" Ladybug spoke against his ear.

Chat nodded and she let him go, standing up with her hand held out. "Follow me to the end of the world?"

Chat smirked and slapped his hand into hers. "To the end of the world, m'lady."

Ladybug quickly grabbed her yo-yo from her hip and swung it with her other hand in Chat's, blocking Hawk Moth's blade. Chat yanked his staff and spun it in one hand, hitting the button on the side to extend it mid-spin. They stood against Hawk Moth, moving in unison to fight.

🤧