Chapter 2

Xuanyuan Hancheng woke up, looked at the strange and familiar dormitory, and froze. This is not his palace before going to bed, this is the Changle palace where he lived as a prince. What's going on, how will you wake up here, and Xuanyuan Hancheng yelled "Yuanfu."

"His Royal Highness, you are up." Yuanfu was waiting outside, and heard Xuanyuan Hancheng's voice entering immediately. Yuanfu led several palace people to wait for Xuanyuan Hancheng to dress and wash.

"Yuanfu, how are you ... how do you ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Yuanfu, who was only 20 years old, and was very surprised. Then look at his young look in the bronze mirror. Swallowing the words without asking, pretending to be calm, and the storm has set off in my heart. Asked, "What day is it?"

"Return to the master, today is four years of Yuntai, the seventh day of February." Yuanfu looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng's face, and answered without any doubt. A few days ago, the little prince born by Master Zhu died of illness. This is already the second son of His Royal Highness His Royal Highness. Recently, the master has been feeling depressed and a little bit nervous.

"His Royal Highness, you need to take care of your body. You are still young, and you must have many sons and blessings in the future." Yuan Fu said carefully.

It's only been four years now, and he actually returned to the age of 18. It's incredible! Xuanyuan Hancheng slowly calmed down, no matter why he would go back to the past, but since God arranged this way, then he must not let down God's good intentions. He must live well in this life, and can't leave a trace of regret.

"The Crown Prince sent someone to ask, could His Royal Highness have breakfast together?" Yuan Fu heard the message from the palace below and asked.

"Let's go on a message, and pass by alone." Xuanyuan Hancheng thought of seeing Xue Caiyu again, thinking of all the actions of her last life, annoyed in her heart.

"promise."

When Xuanyuan Hancheng arrived, the princess and other servants had been waiting for a long time. When he saw the prince coming, he saluted quickly.

After Xuanyuan Han settled down, he said, "Let's have a meal." The maids on the side started to arrange dishes. Xuanyuan Han took care of eating without talking.

After using the meal, drink the tea handed over by Yuanfu. Xuanyuan Hancheng began to observe the woman in his backyard. It is now four years of Yuntai, and there are not many women around Xuanyuan Hancheng.

In addition to Crown Princess Xue Caiyu, there are three servants. Xu's Xu Xueying, Yu's Yu Qin and Song's Song Yiyun. Before that, there was a Zhang family, who had a difficult baby and gave birth to a baby boy. It's a pity that the child is too poor to be gone within a few days.

Among these three people, Song Yiyun was the first maid to follow him to teach others things. His appearance is ordinary, and he can only be called Qingxiu and his character is old. He had two daughters for him. The first daughter died after he was born. The second daughter is also frail and sick. Take the small name Kanger, who is now more than 3 years old. If nothing unexpected happens, when he grows up, he will be his grand princess Kangping.

"How is Kanger's health lately?" Xuanyuan Han asked Xiang Song.

"Back to His Royal Highness, Kang Er caught cold some time ago, a little coughing, Tai Cui from the Taiyuan Hospital visited it. After prescribing some medicines, Kang Er has taken the decoction, and it is much better now." Song Yiyun heard Xuanyuan Hancheng's concern As for her daughter's situation, she replied a little nervously, fearing that Xuan Yuanhan would blame her for not looking at Zhou.