Chapter 19

Lin Dazhuang and his party finally arrived in Xuzhou. Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen, and Qin Kaixing thanked the cavalry guards all the way. Lin Dazhuang they politely declined the cavalry to **** them back to Peixian County.

Separated from them in front of Peixian Town, the three of them went into Peixian with their horses and their carts.

The guards who guarded the city saw that they had five carriages coming back, and Qin Kaixing flattered and said, "Qin Shao is the master, where is this fortune to get rich?"

Qin Kaixing also replied very cheerfully: "This is the goods brought back from Jingli, brothers and guards remember to patronize ..."

"Haha, Qin Shao can give us a discount when he is in the house. The mother-in-law is noisy for new clothes."

"It must be ..."

After arriving at the Qin family, Qin Kaixing ordered his buddies and family members to help unload the goods, and refilled a large carriage with the ceremonial ceremonies he had purchased in Beijing and His Royal Highness.

After that, Qin Kaixing personally sent his father-in-law and eldest brother back to Lin's village. It was late when we arrived at Linjia Village, and it was time for each household to have dinner. There was no one on the road in the village, and no one paid attention when they came back this way.

The Lin family was also eating at this time, saying that their father and big brother were also back. When Lin Dazhuang came back, the family was very excited, and Zhang Huiniang made a few more dishes. Qin Kaixing was asked to have dinner together, and Qin Kaixing was not easy to quit, and the family used the dinner lively.

During the meal, everyone quizzed about the situation of Jiabao. Lin Dazhuang thought about it and said, "Let's eat first, Jiabao is doing well. Kaixing, eat more, this time, it's hard."

When everyone heard that Jiabao had a good time, they were relieved. Qin Kaixing was advised to use more.

Lin Dazhuang thought about waiting for an appropriate time to talk to Zhang Huiniang first.

After dinner, the family sent Qin Kaixing again. After that, everyone was busy sorting out the gifts they brought back.

"This Kaixing also bought too much. How much does it cost? No money can be spent like this!" Zhang Huiniang looked at Linglang's dazzling gifts, and felt that the son-in-law was too expensive.

Lin Dazhuang closed his mouth and said, "Kaixing is a good one. The goods brought to Beijing this time sell well. This is not respectful to you, it's not good."

Xuan Yuanhan's delivery is naturally excellent. The ginseng bird's nests are all top-quality, and Zhang Huiniang didn't know the true value of these things.

The gift also includes a set of pearl head and face and a pair of white jade bracelets named for Zhang Huiniang. The pearl on the head and face is round and shiny, which instantly captured the hearts of all the women in the Lin family.

Although Zhang Huiniang said that her son-in-law spends a lot of money, she still likes it very much. This son-in-law really cares. "It's so beautiful! It's very expensive. You don't want to stop your son-in-law, so I don't need such a good head? Isn't that a waste of money!"