Chapter 11

In the early morning of the next day, Yuanfu was waiting early in the gate of the palace, listening to the movement inside.

After waiting for a while, he quietly shouted outside the door, holding his throat, "His Royal Highness, it's too late."

Hearing that there was movement inside, Yuanfu directed the palace ladies into the bedroom with their toiletries and clothes.

"Everything is softer." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao, who was still asleep in the quilt, his eyes filled with affection.

Xuan Yuanhan assumed that the maids would dress and dress, and his eyes were still on his baby.

Lin Jiabao seemed to feel the movement around him, barely opened his eyes, and struggled to get up.

Lin Jiabao's quilt slipped with his movements, revealing snow-white shoulders, and those love marks on his body were shocking.

Yuan Fu didn't dare to look at it once, thinking that His Royal Highness really loved this little lord.

Xuanyuan Hancheng lay down Jiabao again, "It's still early, you can sleep for a while. I'll go to the early morning."

Xuanyuan Hancheng said, and kissed him lovingly.

When Lin Jiabao woke up again, he did not see His Royal Highness. Hearing the movement of Lin Jiabao's rise, the two court ladies who stood outside came in.

One of the tall ladies said, "Lin Xiaozhu, you are awake. The slave is the great lady Shuya who is waiting for you. His Royal Highness Your Royal Highness has just come down and is negotiating with the adults outside the study. Let you have breakfast.

Shu Ya is a very thin and tall woman, giving a quiet and gentle feeling.

The other maid was relatively petite, and was preparing things to wash. "Lin Xiaozhu, slave-in-law is also your great court lady Shuqin."

Shu Qin's temperament is more lively, reminding Lin Jiabao of Yu Ling.

Shu Qin kept talking, "Lin Xiaozhu, what clothes are you going to wear today, I have prepared emerald green and light blue for you. Which one do you want to wear?"

Lin Jiabao saw Shu Qing bringing two clothes to show him. They are all very beautiful clothes, and the silky fabrics are shiny. Without touching it, you can imagine that it is extremely silky.

Lin Jiabao finally wore the emerald green body, and in Shu Qin's words, it felt like a scallion.

In the study room outside the Prince's East Palace, Xuanyuan Han Chengzheng and the two men discussed the current meeting.

"Xue Rong lost two generals in Jiangnan this time, and his face looked so refreshing." Liu Zeqi laughed and thought. Liu Zeqi was a companion to Xuanyuan Hancheng and now serves in the Ministry of Defense. He is Xuanyuan Hancheng's confidant. Liu Zeqi has a bold personality and a wide range of personals.

Xue Rong is the official secretary, the elder brother and sister of the Empress Dowager, and the leader of the Xue family.

"The Xue family is at the end of the crossbow. The Xue family is not afraid of other side branches except Xue Rong. This time, thanks to His Royal Highness sending someone to collect the criminal evidence of these two people, it is too late to beat the Xue family." His Royal Highness was deeply convinced.