Chapter 7

In the middle of September in Yuntai for four years, the barbarians in the north went south and slaughtered a small town in the border town. The news came, and there was an uproar on the court.

The fact that Yu Shi wrote to the barbarians in violation of the contract was a provocation to the Xuanyuan dynasty and should be countered to show the power of our dynasty.

Emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen was crowned Prince of the Northern Dynasties for the conquest of Peking University and commanded 50,000 elite soldiers of Peking Camp. And ordered the Zhenyuanhou guarded in the north to cooperate with the army to fight the barbarians.

After the next dynasty, the emperor and the prince made a final charge in the Imperial Study Room, "Do n’t go to the north to attack immediately, you must find out the truth. The barbarians are cunning, you must be careful, you will support you there. The army of the Xuanyuan dynasty had an advantage over the second expedition, but we must not underestimate the enemy. "

"No. Children must remember." Xuan Yuanhan replied.

"The Physician of the army has been arranged this time? You must pay attention to your own body, and don't delay the expedition." The emperor still cared about the prince's body.

"Please rest assured that everything is arranged properly. Please also take good care of your father, always worrying him that it is really the filial piety of his children." Xuanyuan Hancheng knelt down and bowed to his father.

"Well, get up. Farewell to your mother-in-law, she is also worried about you." The emperor lifted up the prince.

"No. The son retired."

When he was young, several figures flashed into the courtyard of Yudianfang. Xuanyuan Han took a familiar approach to Lin Jiabao's house and opened the door gently to enter, leaving several dark guards in the courtyard.

In the room, his baby was sleeping on the bed, and moonlight poured in through the window. Looking at Lin Jiabao under the moonlight, the sleeping face was so innocent and cute. Every time I see it, the fatigue and troubles of the whole day are gone.

Lin Jiabao slept heavily, pursing his mouth and raising the corners of his mouth slightly, as if dreaming.

Xuan Yuanhan bowed his head and kissed his brows, and put a few soft kisses on his face. From the little dimple to his lips, Xuanyuan Hancheng was afraid of waking him up, and didn't dare to go deep. He just licked the baby's lips with his lips.

"Well ..." Lin Jiabao felt the harassment on his lips, turned his head to one side, and continued his dream.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's exposed neck and looked pale against the moonlight, but it was so tempting.

Xuanyuan Han couldn't help but bite back and forth gently on that delicate neck.

Suddenly, a small voice came from outside the door, and Xuan Yuanhan passed on Lin Jiabao to cover the quilt and walked out gently.

"Lin Ye, it's you ..." Xuanyuan Han Cheng looked at Lin Jiabao's door and motioned to Lin Ye to follow him to the yard.

"His Royal Highness, An Zhu, he is still young, he has just turned 13 years old, you ..." Lin Ying came back from the night and saw the door of Lin Jiabao next door opened slightly, and she saw the High Crown Prince kissing An Zhu A scene.