Chapter 43

Lin Dazhuang's family discovered that Ke Meili was missing in the palace a day later. Lin Dazhuang asked Jiabao, "Why is your uncle's family gone, and Lin Chuner and her husband are gone?"

"I don't know. His Royal Highness said that they had been sent back, saying that he had arranged a good place for Lin Chuner's father-in-law ..." Lin Jiabao listened to Xuan Yuan Han Cheng and said in what city. Unfortunately, it was too sleepy to remember.

"This is really ... embarrassing His Royal Highness." Lin Dazhuang didn't think much, thinking that His Royal Highness had seen the arrangement made on Jiabao's face. "Since this is the case, it is time for us to go back. After all, this is a palace, and we don't have much to live with."

"Yeah, Jiabao celebrated your birthday and lived these days again. We should go back. Jiabao looks at you now, and we are relieved." Zhang Huiniang said reluctantly.

Lin Jiabao was also very reluctant, holding his mother. "My dear, I can't bear you, you must come to Beijing next year!"

Lin Jiawen always felt something wrong with the sudden disappearance of Lin Dali's family. He went to see His Royal Highness alone at night. Xuanyuan Hancheng met with Lin Jiawen alone, and he still admired Baobao's big brother. This Lin Jiawen has a keen reader under the appearance of a man who looks like a rough farmer.

"His Royal Highness, I don't know where they were sent to this forest vigorously?" Lin Jiawen asked, thinking that His Royal Highness should not arrange any good place for them.

"Gu Gu arranged them to go to the border town, where the scenery outside is pretty good, lonely they would like it." Xuan Yuanhan said, watching Lin Jiawen without a trace of affection.

Lin Jiawen thought that His Royal Highness was really scary like this, this is His Royal Highness. His Royal Highness His Royal Highness belongs to his younger brother. Border Town ... Ke Meimei would be surprised if they liked it, but remembered the rumors about His Royal Highness Prince heard before. It has been very kind to want to come to His Royal Highness.

"You don't need to worry about this. After you go back this time, you just need to study carefully and prepare to go to Beijing." Xuanyuan Hancheng is still very satisfied with Lin Jiawen, and he can be reused after a few years of tempering.

"No. Students must do their best," Lin Jiawen replied.

On the second day, Lin Jiabao reluctantly said goodbye to the family. Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't have a word beside him. He just listened to Baobao talking to his family. He asked his elder brother to study in Beijing, and let his father and mother come to live in Beijing together. He also heard that Baobao instructed her brother-in-law, Qin Kaixing, to do business well. Come to Jingli to open a shop as soon as possible. Bring your sister and three young children together.

"Okay, Baobao. It's getting late." Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao's hand. To all the people: "I wish you all the best, the guards will **** you back to Peixian."

The Lin and Qin families also said goodbye to the Prince's Palace.

Lin Jiabao watched their carriage drive away, and then turned back to his sight until he could no longer see it.

"Okay, Guabao. Soon next year, you will have the opportunity to meet again." Xuanyuan Hancheng said comforting Guabao, turned around and turned him back. "Let's go to the bubble hot springs. We will be back for a few days before we return to the palace."

When he heard that he was going to soak in the hot spring, Lin Jiabao was blushing and beating. Although it is very comfortable to soak in the hot spring pool every time, I always feel exhausted after soaking. Each time Xuanyuan Hancheng borrowed the name of hot springs to seduce him so and so, Lin Jiabao was not easy to refuse, and every time he followed Xuanyuan Hancheng's intention. This makes Xuanyuan Han Cheng more and more interested in hot springs.