Chapter 21

Although Lin Dazhuang's family thanked guests behind closed doors, they had no choice but to get rid of them, but they had some difficulties. In the past few days, Zhang Huiniang has received many flower-viewing stickers from famous families in Xuzhou City. Among them, Mrs. Zhifu and Mrs. Zhixian are among them, and they all send carriages to pick them up. The invitations of these ladies, Zhang Huiniang, were not easy to refuse, so they had to bring their young daughter Lin Xiuer to participate. Fortunately, these ladies invited Mrs. Qin and Lin Jiner, and Zhang Huiniang felt quite at home with them.

On the day Zhang Huiniang and Lin Xiu'er returned, they heard the noise at the gate of their home. Many people were watching the crowd. When I walked in, it turned out that it was Ke Meili and Lin Dali, and only heard Ke Mei crying at the gate of the courtyard: "Brother, we were wrong, Brother forgive us, I and Dali know that we were wrong. We came sincerely You forgive me. I beg you ... "

It turned out that Master Wang learned from the county magistrate that Lin Jiabao had done the service of His Royal Highness His Royal Highness, and immediately felt that his face was light. However, they still had a slight marriage relationship with the Lin family.

When Master Wang went back, she told her family that Lin Chuner could not help but grind her teeth when she heard the news. How could this Lin Jiabao be so lucky ...

Master Wang said to her daughter-in-law, "Chuner ... why don't you celebrate your cousin's full moon!"

Lin Chuner murmured: "I'm a bit uncomfortable these days, so ... I didn't go."

Mrs. Wang also asked, "Have you ever sent someone a gift?"

"Yes, I bought some myself." Lin Chuner did not dare to say that she had not given gifts at all, and she did not have much monthly money each month. The king's family is not as rich as she imagined, and the family mainly relies on her grandfather Wang's family. Although Xianggong reads books, it is actually a matter of production. The mother-in-law manages the house and is very tight-lipped about money.

Lin Chuner used the money he had saved a few times to buy some gifts and sent them to Lin Dazhuang's home, in order to restore them to their home and help her. But every time the gift was returned, Lin Chuner thought that the uncle was so uninteresting, and he slowly ignored it. Unexpectedly, this time Lin Jiabao was so accomplished, and His Royal Highness sent someone back to give Lin Jiawen's son a full moon ceremony. This makes Lin Dazhuang's family so beautiful ... Lin Chuner is more and more jealous ...

Madam Wang said to her daughter-in-law dissatisfied, "Chun'er is not me to say you, this brother ’s son is full moon, what a good thing, why don't you tell me. Say our family have a good gift, It's so rude now. You child is so ignorant ... "

"Mother-in-law, I know it's wrong." Lin Chuner didn't dare to refute, secretly thinking that she must make peace with the Lin Dazhuang family anyway, so that she could live better and more in the royal family in the future.

On the second day, Lin Chuner returned to his maiden house. In the past two years, Lin Dali and Ke Meili had been unsatisfactory in the Lin family. The villagers didn't care much about them, but Lin Dali felt that they were worthy and looked down on the villagers. A year ago, Lin Dali felt that it was boring to live in the village, and moved to Peixian with their family. A small grocery shop was opened in the county seat, and business was not bad or bad.

"Why are you back, Chuner?" When Lin Chuner came, Lin Dali just happened to deliver the goods, and Liu Kemei directed the man to arrange the goods in the shop.