Chapter 3

In the evening, Xuanyuan Hancheng brought Yuanfu, and the two went to the Empress's palace, Yongshou Palace, in the dark.

When Xuanyuan Hancheng came to Yongshou Palace, the emperor and queen had just finished their dinner and were having tea and talking together.

After a lifetime, after seeing the emperor and mother again, Xuan Yuanhan was sad.

Xuanyuan Hancheng 's father and mother supported each other in the battle for the throne in the early years, and they met each other. He has always been envious of the feelings between his parents.

The father had only five sons in total, two of which were sister-in-law and three sister-in-law. Because of his own experience, the father-in-law had a clear-cut relationship with the confrontation. He had early established him as the Chujun, and taught him carefully. The age difference between their sister-in-law and sister-in-law is also relatively large. His brother-in-law was born after the draft, in order to balance the court, in order to balance the court. His younger brothers were instilled in the patriotism of the loyal monarch from an early age, until he was reborn, he was divided, and there was almost no threat to him. From these we can show that the father and the emperor's affection for his mother and his intentions.

When the queen saw the prince suddenly coming at night, she was startled by Xuanyuan Hancheng's action before she asked her question.

"Father Emperor, Mother ..." Xuanyuan Han stepped forward without saying a word. Three bangs were made at them first.

"Chenger, what's the matter with you?" The queen felt that Xuanyuan Hancheng had something wrong today. "It's so late for you ...?"

The emperor felt that Xuanyuan Hancheng must have something to say and waved back from the palace man.

With only three of them left, the emperor asked Xuanyuan Hancheng: "But what's the matter?"

Xuanyuan Hancheng told his father and queen that he found that the maid of the house beside Xu Xueying had given him poison that obstructed Zi Zi, and that this was made by Prince Li and his consort.

"Father emperor and queen, sons and daughters are not filial piety, they are inferior, they are not clear, and sons and daughters are guilty!"

The emperor and the queen were shocked after hearing it, and the queen was stunned. "Is this true, this ... this ..."

Xuan Yuanhan stepped forward to support the sad mother and comforted her: "Father emperor and mother-in-law rest assured that Xin's discovery was early, and it can be cured after two or three years of conditioning."

"This is how I can rest assured, my son ..." Ziyi is a big deal. No wonder his son has only two sick daughters in recent years. This Xue family is so vicious, she hates it! When Queen Mother Xue was alive, she suppressed her queen everywhere. It's hurting her now ...

The emperor was also very angry and patted his palm on the table. The tea cup on the table was rattled. "Xue's family ... Li Wang ..." The emperor gritted his teeth.

He has been on the throne for a few years and has not given up. He reached into his son's backyard.

"Can there be exact evidence?" The emperor asked.

"The court girl next to Xu's has been secretly taken over, and the Prince's Palace has been sent under surveillance, and several people responsible for transmitting the message are also under control. The king of the calendar was careful, and did not leave a handle. To the Xue family. "Xuan Yuan Han Cheng sighed.

Except that Bizhu's family was found to be controlled by Xue's family, there were no other clues related to Li Wang.

"Father, the emperor wants to dispose of these people for the time being, but only sends people under close surveillance, not to fight grass and start a snake. When the time is ripe, he will hit the attack. After the son-in-law, the son-in-law was beaten by the son-in-law. The prince-in-law would also make her ill in bed. "Xuanyuan Hancheng told his father the intention.