Chapter 31

As the saying goes, sickness is like a mountain fall, sickness is like a shred, the wind and cold of Lin Jiabao is getting better, and the whole person has lost a lot. Xuan Yuanhan saw the little meat that had been raised in the baby a few days ago, and now he has returned to his original appearance, and his heart is in pain.

Xuanyuan Han ordered Shuya to prepare Jiabao's medicated diet to condition his body every day. After two days, Baobao finally got better.

On the fifteenth Lantern Festival on the first day of the first month, Xuanyuan Han denied that Lin Jiabao wanted to do the Lantern Festival himself. For him, Baobao's body was the most important. As long as you can spend the holiday with your baby, everything else is not important.

I used the delicious Lantern Festival together in the evening. The sweet bean paste was Lin Jiabao's favorite. Lin Jiabao ate six in one breath, but wanted to eat again but was stopped by Xuan Yuanhan. "Although the Lantern Festival is good, it will not be easy to use it if you use it too much. It will not be good if you accumulate food ... If Baobao likes it, let the kitchenette do it ..."

Lin Jiabao listened and had to put down the tableware ...

Xuanyuan Hancheng took Guibao's hand, "Guaibao is really good ... follow me ... Guobao ..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao out of the hospital. Since Lin Jiabao became ill, he has not been allowed to leave the room. The weather was cold, and Xuanyuan Hancheng was afraid that Lin Jiabao would catch cold again, but he also knew that Baobao was a little stuffy. Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that Jiabao was looking forward to the Lantern Festival, and prepared a surprise to give Baobao ...

Lin Jiabao was stunned by the scenery in the yard. The trees in the yard were full of lanterns. Each lantern was colorful and varied in shape. There were beautiful and delicate lanterns such as peony lanterns and lotus lanterns, and some small animal shapes. The lanterns such as tiger lanterns, rabbit lanterns, kitten lanterns, deer lanterns, etc. all come alive.

Lin Jiabao walked around the courtyard by Xuanyuan Hancheng and stopped in front of each lantern. "Which one does Baobao like? Um ... bunny?" Xuanyuan Hancheng held Jiabao in one hand and took a little rabbit lantern from the branch to give Baobao.

Lin Jiabao took the rabbit lantern and held it carefully in his hands. As a child, I heard that the Lantern Festival is decorated with lanterns. There are also talented women in the drama at the lantern festival ... Lin Jiabao has never been to the lantern festival, and now he understands Why did the beautiful lady deliver a heart for a lantern ...

Lin Jiabao looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng with a smile, this is His Royal Highness His Royal Highness, his Prime Minister, the end of his heart ...

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the baby's smiling face eagerly, and touched the little dimples of Xiaobao's face. Bending down and dropping a kiss on that small mouth, he repeatedly licked on the soft lips of Jiabao. Lin Jiabao closed his eyes and opened his mouth slightly. Xuanyuan Hancheng's tongue penetrated into Jiabao's little tongue ...

"Guaibao, let's go back to the house ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said mutely, Jiabao was sick these two days, and he even lost the welfare he had with Guaibao ...

Lin Jiabao looked at the lanterns hanging on the tree, "What about these lanterns?"

"Guobao, if you like it, hang it ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said indifferently.