Chapter 46

The Emperor is still sick, and Xuanyuan Hancheng did not celebrate the first New Year's Eve after he ascended the throne. Instead, a royal family banquet was held. Because Baobao's belly was eight months old, Xuanyuan Hancheng did not let him attend.

Wen Wenqian was naturally dressed as the second princess. Because of her decent performance and noble status, she was highly respected by the royal family's concubines. Wen Wenqian enjoyed everyone's favor.

Wen Wenqian also saw the emperor's other two concubines, Song Yue and Yu Yue. Song Yan is a few years older than her, looks ordinary, and is a bad speaker. Yu Yue is two years older than her, with a pretty face and a petite stature. In Wen Wenqian's opinion, Yu Yue is more pleasant than that Lin Guijun. I do not know why the emperor would favor Lin Guijun alone. Now that Lin Guijun is pregnant, the harem is still as if it were a vacant house. I can't help but feel that this Lin Guijun looks invisible on the face, but he is actually a domineering and envious person. Under Yu Yong's intentional flattery and flattery, the two of them became familiar.

One day, Xuanyuan Han accompanied his mother to take a walk in the Royal Garden.

"This plum blossom is pretty good. Fold a few back to Jiabao later. He must like it." The queen mother looked at the blooming red plum and instructed Zhou Zhen.

"No." Zhou Zheng led a few palace people to the garden to pick and pick.

"I see that your father is slowly getting better these days, and my palace is relieved. Now this palace is looking forward to Jiabao's next prince, and your father will be at ease."

"Don't we all say okay, mother? Xun and Jiabao are both young, even if this baby is not, there will be. In the future, there is a younger brother, even the step-brother's sister-in-law." Xuanyuan Hancheng Persuade the queen mother.

"Ah ... this palace also knows." The queen mother herself knew that it was useless to be anxious now.

Qier ran to Wen Wenqian like a gust of wind, "The emperor, the slaver just heard something extraordinary in the Royal Garden!"

Wen Wenqian rejected the others and listened to Qier. It turned out that Qier had just collected the dew of plum blossoms in the Royal Garden and was going back to make tea for Wen Wenqian. At that time, she was bending down to sort out the collected dew. Do not want the empress and queen mother to pass by, they did not notice her across the flowers. But she heard their conversation.

Qier whispered what she heard in Wen Wenqian's ears. "The princess is overjoyed! If Lin Guijun has never been able to give birth to a prince, you will have a chance to board Dabao in the future. You must know that the two sons are very difficult, and it is very likely that they will be twin ! "

Wen Wenqian was also shocked to hear the news, and did not expect the emperor to be so infatuated with Lin Guijun. Actually, as long as Lin Guijun is alone, he is even willing to inherit this country at the expense of his brother-in-law.

Wen Wenqian was in a mixed mood, some jealous and a little excited, thoughtful ...

"You must not mention this to anyone else, or ..." Wen Wenqian looked at her confidant Qier and said solemnly.

"No. Qier understands!" Qier was the son of Wen's family. When she was young, she waited for the girl to grow up. She was most loyal. She knew the advantages.