Chapter 16

In a stable carriage, Xuanyuan Han inherited the somewhat sad Lin Jiabao and comforted him: "Oh baby, don't be sad, I will let you see your family again in the future."

Lin Jiabao's eyes glowed immediately after listening, "Really? Really?"

"Don't believe Xianggong again, my obedient treasure, your wish Xianggong will satisfy you. You can continue to write letters with your family in the future and take things back."

"Xiangong, you are really good to Jiabao. Thank you, Xiangjiao." Lin Jiabao remembered the rules of the palace, knowing that His Royal Highness had said something for him, and he was full of gratitude.

"It's not enough to say thank you on your mouth, baby ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to Lin Jiabao.

Lin Jiabao kissed Xuanyuan Hancheng's mouth forcefully.

Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled, "Not enough, baby."

Lin Jiabao kissed him several times again, and Xuanyuan Han embraced Lin Jiabao's back and kissed him deeply.

Xuanyuan Han waited for a while before letting go of Jiabao, touching his baby's swollen lips that were kissed by him, and said mutely, "Not enough ... baby, thank me at night."

"No." Lin Jiabao heard the ears turned red, and replied inaudibly.

In the early morning of the second day, Xuanyuan Hancheng had already woke up very early. Today, he doesn't have to go to the top, and Xuanyuan Hancheng is not in a hurry. It was just looking at the sweet sleeping face of the baby.

Lin Jiabao was tossed by him for a long time last night and slept soundly. Xuanyuan Han remembered the beauty of last night, and the baby thanked him very hard last night. Thinking of Jia Bao covering his feeling with his warm mouth, the flexible tongue made him want to stop.

Xuanyuan Hancheng always pays great attention to protecting Jiabao, and rarely lets him please him with his mouth. Usually it is Jiabao's little hand to help, or let Jiabao use his legs ...

Last night, Jiabao's initiative really made him very happy, and Xuanyuan Hancheng was both happy and distressed in his efforts to please his baby. In the end he couldn't control the baby's mouth to release, and that feeling made him want to die.

Later, he used Jiabao's legs again, and it was a bit harsh, and the inside of Jiabao's thigh was a little swollen. Xuanyuan Hancheng was very distressed when he gave the baby medicine, and the baby was so tempting ... Xuanyuan Hancheng secretly vowed to exercise restraint and restraint afterwards, so as not to hurt the baby.

Lin Jiabao, who was under the quilt, was full of scars and covered with various crimson marks planted by Xuan Yuanhan. Xuanyuan Hancheng thought for a while, the expressions when Shu Ya and Shu Qin came to dress for Jiabao had some helplessness in their hearts. Ugh……

Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen both got up late today, and yesterday's experience was too shocking for them. Both turned over and over after going back at night and couldn't sleep.

Qin Kai set off relatively early, already directing the guys to organize things. The goods he brought this time were all sold out, and then he bought another fashionable and affordable cloth in Jingli and returned.

Qin Kaixing accompanied Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen for lunch, and watching the two still had serious concerns. Comforting them and saying, "Father-in-law, big brother, don't think about it. Everything is a foregone conclusion, and there is no way to change it. I looked at yesterday's son Jiabao's good looks, and people grew taller and fatter. Want to come to him It's been pretty good ... "