Chapter 47

After Li Junhao returned home, his father, Li Zhanxiang, saw the tragic appearance of his younger son. "Junhao, what do you look like, who hit you?"

Li Junhao talked a little bit about what happened today.

Li Zhanxiang heard his son's words, and was shocked in his heart. Then he yelled at Li Junhao: "Sin son! I told you long ago for my father. Don't cause trouble in government. Look at what you do."

"Baby knows what's wrong, what can you do now!" Li Junhao asked worriedly.

"Well ... let me give your sister a message." Li Zhanxiang sighed.

In the early morning of the second day, the imperial son of Li Shixiang, the imperial priest of the imperial imperial rituals, had no way out. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Li Zhanxiang's eyes very cold.

When Xuanyuan Hancheng heard the secret cause about Lin Jiawen's conflict with Li Junhao, he instantly felt the urge to send the secret guard directly to kill Li Junhao. His obedient treasure is not the talk of others, and no one is allowed to profane. . Fortunately, Xuanyuan Hancheng calmed down, and now it is the right time for Baobao to conceive the child, and it is not appropriate to see blood.

"Released Li Zhanxiang's post, even his son can't teach him well. I don't know how to manage the ceremony. I don't know how to manage the ceremony." Xuanyuan Han said coldly. "The ceremony is given by Zhang Tinghui, the minister of the ceremony."

Li Zhanxiang's face was ashamed, his career was ruined by a word from his younger son. This is really a curse.

In the palace of Jinyang, a visit from Li Tairu Li Junru was welcomed, and Wen Wenqian shuddered with it. The Li family has some in-law relationships with the Wen family. Although it is a relationship of three thousand tables, Wen Wenqian really has to call Li Taifei a cousin.

"The second prince, come to me rashly, and really want something." Li Junru was only thirty years old. She was not allowed in the palace, and she had no son-in-law. The Emperor Tai abdicated and became seriously ill. She also became a concubine, and is destined to live alone in the palace in the future. Li Junru was already worried about the future, and he didn't want to worry about his younger brother at home. He had made such a great disaster, and even his father lost his position as a Shangshu.

"What kind of business is Mrs. Li polite? If you can help, please." Wen Wenqian said politely, and she had already guessed Mrs. Li's intention. Secretly thinking ...

"Without concealing the second prince, I want to come to the second prince and have heard about our Li family, only because it offends Lin Guijun. I wonder if the second prince and Lin Guijun are familiar with me, can you help me make peace with it." With a sad look on her face, if she did not get Lin Guijun's forgiveness, she would not be better off in the future.

"This ..." Wen Wenqian frowned, cheeky.

"Second prince, seeing that both of us are friends and relatives, I beg you, and only you can help me in this palace." Princess Li angrily begged.

"Well, I'll go see Lin Guijun with Li Feifei, and I'll help you make peace." Wen Wenqian thought and answered.

After listening to Wen Wenqian, Tai Fei Li felt relieved. Full of gratitude, Wen Wenqian said, "Thank you very much for the second prince."

Wen Wenqian smiled as she looked grateful to Li Li.

On this day, Lin Jiabao took a walk in Pingle Garden after lunch, supported by Gui Yan and Shu Ya, followed by Shu Qin and Yuan Qing, and many maids. Lin Jiabao's belly is nine months old, and he has another month to go. Xuanyuan Hancheng was very nervous, and even sent many staff in Pingle Garden.