Chapter 53

"Master, slaves ..." Qier stopped talking.

Xuanyuan Hanqi saw her eyes red and swollen with tears. "But was she bullied?"

"Prince, please help him. Princess Wang ... she doesn't want to die, please help him." Qier crossed his heart and knelt at Xuanyuan Hanqi's feet and begged.

"Help? What are you talking about? What happened to the princess?" Xuanyuan Hanqi appeared puzzled, seeing Qier's words vague. "Come with my king."

Xuanyuan Hanqi took Qier to the practice room, which was large and empty. "You can say it."

Qier has calmed down at this time. She knows that she can only tell the wing king everything she knows. She may still have a chance.

Qier slowly said from the moment she heard the conversation between the emperor and her queen ...

Early the next morning, Xuan Yuanhan went to Yongshou Palace with pain. After seeing her mother, she retired the maids and eunuchs. Xuanyuan Hanqi kneeled in front of his mother and said that Wen Wenqian was related to the murder of the great prince.

"The son-in-law has never found such a princess, she is still the pillow of the son-in-law. The son-in-law is sorry to the emperor, I really don't know how to face the emperor." Through the ins and outs, he knew Wen Wenqian was such a vicious woman with thought and ambition.

When the emperor was alive, he always hoped that they would be brotherly and supportive. Why is his father concubine trying to hurt his brother's son-in-law while his father's corpse is still cold? This is how he can have a face to face his brother.

The queen queen was also shocked to hear the words of King Wing, but she did not expect that her words with the emperor would be heard at the time, which led to Wen Wenqian's evil thoughts and seduced Yu Yue to harm the dude.

"It's still early, and before the time of the meeting, Zhou You sent someone to invite the emperor to come." The queen mother must think about this matter with the emperor. The emperor always looked at his brother, and she thought that the emperor should not be dissatisfied with the wing king for this matter, after all, the wing king was completely unaware of it. The emperor must also be investigating this matter. If it is concealed but not beautiful, it will easily create a gap between the two of them.

Xuanyuan Hancheng came to Yongshou Palace, greeted his mother first, and then asked, "Mother called the son and daughter to come so early, but is there something important?"

"I'm asking Huanger to come here to talk to you about Princess Wing. Hey ... Huanger, don't blame your brother, he is also unknowing." The queen mother said what Xuanyuan Hanqi said today, from chess The confession obtained there said to Xuanyuan Hancheng. After the queen mother looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng, she did not want the brother to be separated because of this woman.

Xuanyuan Han sighed in guilt when he saw the expression of his brother Xuanyuan Hanqi.

"Last night I also got the news from the dark guard. I was thinking about how to talk to the younger brother." Xuanyuan Hancheng said.

"Brother, the brother is guilty. It was the brother who was negligent, and Wen Wenqian was not found earlier ... The brother is at the disposal of the brother," Xuanyuan Hanqi said on his knees.