Chapter 12

Returning to Pingle Court at noon, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao had lunch together. Xuanyuan Hancheng kept feeding Jiabao with vegetables, and stopped until Lin Jiabao could no longer eat.

Xuanyuan Hancheng wanted to make the baby fatter. After laying a good foundation for the baby in this two years, you can talk about it. The thought of that day made him happy. In the future, he still wants to conceive children with Jiabao. Jiabao is in good health and can be safer in the future.

After having lunch, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao to the Royal Garden for a while to eat. Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that Lin Jiabao Palace had been in the palace for almost two years, but he had never been to the Royal Garden. The palace's rules are strict, and palace people are not allowed to walk around. Some palace people have never been out of a palace for more than ten years.

Xuanyuan Hancheng took Jiabao to look at the scenery of the Royal Garden. Lin Jiabao looked very excited and happy, and looked east and west along the way.

Xuanyuan Hancheng watched Lin Jiabao so happy, "When the spring comes next year, the scenery here will be even more beautiful. It is really a variety of flowers and beautiful flowers."

"Huh, huh! It's so pretty ... Ah! There is a small pavilion here!" Lin Jiabao pointed not far away, a gazebo said.

Xuanyuan Hancheng stopped seeing the pavilion.

This is the place where Lin Jiabao first met in the previous life. He has stayed in this place numerous times in his previous life.

Xuanyuan Hancheng watched Lin Jiabao ran to the pavilion and turned around and said, "His Royal Highness, let's sit in the pavilion."

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao with a smile on his face, and his heart was stunned.

Xuanyuan Hancheng quickly walked into the pavilion, hugged Lin Jiabao, kissed him deeply, and let go of Jiabao until he was out of breath.

Lin Jiabao felt that the kiss just now was different from the past, as if he could feel the uneasiness of His Royal Highness. His Royal Highness looked into his eyes and there was something he could not understand that made his chest dull.

"Xiangong ..." Lin Jiabao buried his head in His Royal Highness's chest and called gently.

Although Lin Jiabao's voice was light, Xuanyuan Hancheng heard it, and his mood was instantly relaxed.

Xuan Yuanhan led Lin Jiabao out of the pavilion, "Baby, let's go back to take a nap ..."

"Okay." Lin Jiabao has developed the habit of taking a nap. His Royal Highness said that he felt a little sleepy.

After returning to Pingle Court, Xuanyuan Han asked Lin Jiabao to drink a glass of cow's milk, and took him to bed together for a nap.

After a while, Lin Jiabao's breathing was gentle and he fell asleep. Xuanyuan Hancheng kept his eyes closed and didn't sleep. Taking a break with the loved one, Xuanyuan Han looked at Lin Jiabao's sleeping face avidly, and his heart was very satisfied.

Xuanyuan Hancheng watched for a while, then quietly got up and went to the inner study to deal with things.

Xuanyuan Hancheng was writing a book about Luohe peach blossom flood these two days.

Peach blossom flood, also known as spring flood, refers to the flood formed by the Luo River in the Xuanyuan Empire in Luocheng, Licheng, Huzhou, and Jiangzhou due to melting ice in the spring of February and March. Because it flows to the downstream, it is the season when the peach blossoms are in full bloom.