Chapter 42

Lin Jiabao felt full of energy after his nap. He went to the courtyard where his father and mother lived. When he saw his mother and his elder sister, second sister, and younger sister, they heard that his father and elder brother were called by His Royal Highness Prince to introduce some officials. Four children chased playfulness in the yard, and two older children, Lin Jiacai and Lin Xiuer, also joined in, and the yard was full of their laughter. Lin Jin'er, Lin Li'er and Wu Qiaolan looked at each other. Lin Jiabao was also infected by them in a good mood, laughing and laughing, even more spoiled to his mother.

Unfortunately, not long after, this warm and happy scene was broken by three uninvited guests. Lin Li'er looked at Ke Meimei and their mother and daughter, and frowned, thinking that they would be fine. He ran up to him and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Lier, why are you so impolite! How can your mother-in-law be able to bear you with such a personality!"

Zhang Huiniang pushed Lin Lier aside and let her watch the child with Wu Qiaolan. "Forget it, she is your sister-in-law, after all, change your temper for me."

When Zhang Huiniang saw that the mother and daughter had something to say, they took the three of them to a nearby pavilion and sat down. Lin Jiner came in together when she saw this.

Ke Meimei was very envious of their courtyard and a delicate and beautiful pavilion, thinking that if they could persuade Jiabao to succeed, then they and Zhang Huiniang would be treated in the same way. Immediately, he said to Lin Jiabao, "Oh, Jiabao, your sister Chuner told me that it really troubles you. I already said to her, don't mind me."

Lin Jiabao didn't care, "It doesn't matter."

Zhang Huiniang and Lin Jin'er were very angry when they heard that Lin Chuner begged his brother to ask his Royal Highness for an official. Isn't this making it difficult for my brother!

Ke Meili saw that they were angry, and then burst into tears. "Well, we have a hard life, and we haven't had any movements in our stomachs. We are living a pitiful life in the royal family! We can only do what our parents-in-law tell us, hey! I do n't know how to go back home! Do n't blame us Chuner. "

Zhang Huiniang they are not good at saying anything.

Ke Meili saw that their attitude had improved and continued to talk. "Speaking of children! I'm also worried about your Jiabao, Jiabao is a twin baby, and it's inevitable that it will be difficult ..."

After listening to Zhang Huiniang, they immediately scolded, "Ke Meimei, what are you talking about?"

"Sister-in-law, don't be angry. What I said is also true. I also thought of a way to come and tell you this." Ke Meili continued despite their anger.

"What can you do?" Lin Jin'er dismissed.

Ke Meili pulled Lin Xia'er in front of her, "Look, we are going to be ready soon, if Xia Er would also be the servant of His Royal Highness, it would be great if Xia Er had a child in the future, Jiabao them They are cousins ​​again, so I can take care of each other! "

"It's beautiful to want!" Lin Jin'er didn't believe Ke Meili. If they were really successful, where would they take care of her brother, it would be good if they didn't do anything to Jiabao.

"Go! You go for me!" Zhang Huiniang didn't understand the attention they paid.

Lin Lier, eavesdropping, jumped out and scolded Lin Xiaer. "Okay, Lin Xiaer, I dare to think about His Royal Highness! Even if you don't look at your virtue, you don't even deserve to be a housemaid to our family treasure! Let's dream of your big head!"