Chapter 9

On the seventh day of July, Qiqiao Festival, the Royal Point House is very busy. Apart from the cakes to be made for the queen maiden, they also need to make a lot of Qiao Guo this day, which is used as the festive cake for the Queen ’s queen to send to the palaces.

The practice of Qiaoguo is: first put the white sugar in the pot and melt into syrup, then mix with flour and sesame, mix well and spread it on the case to protect it. Embryo, fry until golden. Although it is not difficult to do, but the amount to be done is relatively large, Lin Jiabao they started to work early in the morning.

"Anzhu, don't be busy first, and I'll send the bird's nest cake to the queen's maiden." Lin Ye passed a food container to Anzhu.

"No. No, I'm here." Lin Jiabao put down his work and washed his hands.

"Lin Ye, take me along." Yu Yan begged Lin Yu. Today is Qiqiao Festival. She specially put on the exquisite purse that she had embroidered for a long time. I hope to show my face in front of the queen maiden.

"No need, Anzhu and I will just go. The three of you will hurry up and make the fruit." Lin Ye ignored her request, and Yu Ye thought that she would not know where she was.

Yuxi watched Lin Ye leave with Anzhu, and was indignant.

When Lin Ying took Anzhu to the main hall of Yongshou Palace, he saw Zhou Yan waiting outside the hall.

"Lin Ye, you are here. The Queen Mother and His Royal Highness are here, waiting for your snack." Zhou Yan winked at Lin Ye.

"This is Anzhu. Listen to Lin Zhuo, you are also very good at craftsmanship now." Zhou Yan looked at Anzhu with a smile, very satisfied with his appearance, and thought he should be able to make a difference.

"Zhou Ye is good." Lin Jiabao stepped forward and said hello to Zhou Ye, and smiled a little at the praise.

Lin Yan walked in front, and suddenly bent over his stomach, "Oh, why suddenly my stomach hurts ..."

Lin Jiabao nervously lifted Lin Yan, "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"Oh, my stomach is suddenly uncomfortable, hey ... Anzhu, you and Zhou Yan go in. It's too impolite for me to see the Queen Mother and His Royal Highness," Lin said to Anzhu.

"So what do you do, does it matter?" Lin Jiabao asked uneasily.

"I'm fine, I'll just go to Gongfang. You go quickly." Lin Yan said.

"Noah." Lin Jiabao took the food container and entered the main hall with Zhou Zheng.

In the main hall, the queen and the prince were sitting and talking. The queen saw An Zhu coming in with a snack. Lin Jiabao stepped forward to kneel and salute. "Yuandianfang Anzhu, I saw Queen Mother and His Royal Highness."

"No courtesy." The queen looked at him carefully. It is indeed a child of pleasing appearance, as Zhou Yan said.

The queen saw the magpie-shaped cake on the plate. "What kind of cake is this? The shape is very suitable."

"Return to the queen lady, this is bird's nest cake. It is made of maltose, bird's nest broken, sugar and cake powder. It tastes sweet. Today is the begging festival, and the magpie mold was used specially." Lin Jiabao answered carefully.