Chapter 27

Lin Jiabao's side will start from the previous day. As usual, Lin Jiabao went to please the queen's maiden in the morning.

Lin Jiabao arrived very early, and he came first every time. After he arrives, the concubine of the harem will come one after another, and gradually the family treasure will become familiar with them.

After the queen maiden came, Lin Jiabao and the harem concubines saluted to the queen maiden. After that, the queen lady will talk about the official affairs of the harem. After these things, I will also talk about the harem. Speaking of this ceremony, the three mothers and concubines went together with honor and honor. Lin Jiabao sat quietly listening at the end.

Lin Jiabao was very happy to hear that His Royal Highness Prince was back one day. When Lin Jiabao watched His Royal Highness leaving, he couldn't help but miss it ... At night, without His Royal Highness's embrace, Lin Jiabao could hardly sleep. Come back soon.

Everyone just talked for a while, the queen sent them away early today, and said to the concubines, "This is all for today, let's go back earlier ..."

"No." The concubines got up and retreated to the queen maiden.

Lin Jiabao also got up and stepped back to leave.

"Anzhu, you stay ..." The queen called Lin Jiabao.

Some of the concubines showed their gleeful expressions. His Royal Highness Prince Lin Xiaoshi was present on the night of New Year's Eve and asked him to sit on the concubine's seat, which everyone saw. I did not expect that the emperor and the queen mother did not reprove them at all as if they had not noticed. It seems that today the queen mother-in-law is about to beat Lin Xiaoshi.

Lin Jiabao stayed according to his words. He saw that the other concubines' eyes were a little unclear. So he didn't know why the queen's maiden left him ...

"Anzhu, come with me ..." the queen said to Lin Jiabao.

"No." Lin Jiabao stepped forward and came to the queen's mother. "What do you want, queen queen?"

The queen looked at Lin Jiabao in front of him. This Lin Xiaoshi was indeed a flattering child. Looking at Lin Jiabao's innocent and clear eyes, no one would dislike it, no wonder the Prince was a little addicted. And Lin Xiaoshi's most precious thing is that he still maintains his nature in the case that the prince loves him so much.

The queen sighed in her heart, but unfortunately she was a twin ... It was a pity that the daughter-in-law was better than the woman ...

The queen thought to Lin Jiabao with a gentle attitude: "Anzhu, except for the Prince who will take you to Yongshou Palace in the future, you will not use it for Yongshou Palace on weekdays ..."

After hearing this, Lin Jiabao hesitated and said, "How can Anzhu do not do well?"

At this moment, Zhou Yan hurried in, "Qi's queen mother, Lu'an Temple is on fire ..."

"What's going on? Is the fire big?" Lu'an Temple is a palace near Yongshou Palace. It used to live with the emperor's concubine. Later, the concubine was left vacant. How could it catch fire? The queen queen was puzzled.

"The queen queen of the queen was burned somehow. It may be dry. The old slaves have ordered the guards to fight the fire. I believe it will soon be extinguished and will not spread to Yongshou Palace." Zhou Xuan replied. .