Chapter 28

Lin Jiabao was really tired. Sitting on the bed, I felt that my bones were falling apart, and my hands and legs were sore.

Lin Jiabao and the queen mother sat quietly resting. Lin Jiabao felt hungry and thirsty. They haven't used lunch today. It's already afternoon. They don't know how long to hide ... or have to eat something ...

"Queen lady, are you hungry, I'll go to the kitchen of Xili Palace to see what to eat?" Lin Jiabao stood up and said to the queen lady.

The queen also felt hungry in her belly. "Anzhu, be careful, go back quickly ..."

Before Lin Jiabao left, he put the big sword he was holding next to the queen mother. "This knife, queen mother, take your defense. I will be back soon."

Lin Jiabao gently opened the door of the room, and the cat burrowed out of the waist. After carefully closing the door, he hurried to the kitchen of Xiliong Palace.

The queen looked at the big sword and saw God ...

The kitchen of Xili Palace was also vacant for a long time, and there was a dust on the stove. After looking for a long time, Lin Jiabao found nothing to eat, and finally found a bag of white rice and a small bag of flour in the cellar in the kitchen, and some sugar, salt and a small can of vegetable oil. Lin Jiabao thought about it and prepared two simple meals with these.

Lin Jiabao returned to the kitchen, first picked up a small stove, and then washed the pot and dishes. Lin Jiabao was very careful when doing these moves and tried not to make a noise.

Lin Jiabao even raised his heart to his throat when he made a fire, fearing that the kitchen movement would attract the thief. Lin Jiabao felt the sweat on his palms. He quickly boiled the white rice into porridge and added some sugar to it. Then knead the flour with water to form a dough, which is then pressed into pancakes, fried with vegetable oil and sprinkled with salt. The scent of rapeseed oil instantly filled the kitchen.

Lin Jiabao's stomach screamed, Lin Jiabao swallowed his mouthful, but tasted a little, and found a large food box.

Lin Jiabao was carrying a large food box, carrying a pot of sweet porridge, and returned to the queen's room when the sun set.

The queen waited anxiously in the room, her heart full of worries, as time passed ... The queen said Nan Wu, the Omitabha in her heart ... Pray for the Buddha to bless this kind child ...

The queen knew that Lin Xiaoshi was also afraid, but left her the only weapon to defend herself. Facing the dangers outside alone, if I happen to meet a thief ... the queen can't bear to worry, she is worried ...

The queen was relieved to see Lin Anzhu return. "Anzhu, are you back? Are you in danger?"

"Queen, I'm okay, I haven't met anyone. It seems that Xili Palace is still safe." Lin Jiabao brought the porridge to the table, and put the bowl and chopsticks out of the food container.

The queen listened and let go.

"Mother-in-law, I only found these in the kitchen. I made porridge and cakes. It was a bit humble, please forgive me." Lin Jiabao filled a bowl of hot porridge and put it in front of her. From the bottom of the food box, the pancakes were packed in small dishes, ready to serve the queen's maid.

The emperor took a bowl and tasted a bite of porridge. After being breathtaking for most of the day, there was nothing better than a bite of hot porridge in a cold winter room. The porridge was soft and hard, moderately sweet and delicious, and the queen ate sweet in her heart and warmed her.

The queen looked at Lin Anzhu who was standing next to him. "Anzhu, you can sit down and eat it now. In special circumstances, don't worry about it. Eat it quickly. It won't taste good when it's cold."