Chapter 52

"You stand up for you!" Xuanyuan Hancheng pointed at the maiden behind Yu.

Bi Ying's expression was tense, she came forward in fear, her whole body shivered even more, her left hand was still hiding behind her.

Yu Yue's expression turned pale, and she quickly stepped forward to explain Biying palely: "Return to the emperor, Biying is sick today. Please forgive her for being rude."

Xuan Yuanhan narrowed his eyes and used a somewhat dangerous tone: "Sick! You took her to the 100th banquet of the great prince? Yu Yue, what do you want?"

Yu Yue was unable to justify and shook his head and knelt. "No ... no, emperor, hey didn't ..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't believe her words at all and ordered Yuanfu to say, "Go and see what's hidden in Biying's sleeve?"

"promise."

Yuanfu led the two guards forward, and Biying quickly knelt down and begged for mercy. "The emperor's life! The emperor's life!"

The two guards stepped forward to restrain her. Yuanfu saw that her sleeves were a little wet, and pulled out a piece of ice from the palm of her tightly gripped hand.

Biying's left hand was already blue and blue. At this time, it was revealed. She was scared to the six gods, crying and begging for mercy: "The emperor's life! The lady Yu Yu is driving me! The emperor's life!"

"Emperor, don't listen to Bi Ying's nonsense, there must be someone telling Bi Ying to want to frame you! You're wrong ..." Yu Yue also kneeled down and called for his injustice.

Bi Ying saw Yu Yue clearing herself, desperate in her heart. She was really frustrated. On weekdays, she would not only have to endure the beating and scolding of Yu Yue's mother-in-law, but she would also be forced to murder the emperor's concubine. She was found to be dead. Since it was all dead, she didn't care about it.

Bi Ying confessed her mother-in-law, and said that the mother-in-law had prepared borneol in advance and wanted to put it on the big prince. However, many of the nurses and court maids who looked after the little prince could not find a chance to start. Wait for an explanation.

Today, Chen Yu was stopped by Chen Yue when he tried to hug him several times. In the end, Yu Yue had no choice but to return the borneol to Biying through the wide sleeves. He didn't want Biying to be timid, but was found by the emperor on the way to retreat ...

"Slut, how could there be such a poisonous woman!" The queen mother immediately became angry when she heard that Yu Yue wanted to harm Dundun.

Lin Jiabao listened to Bi Ying's retelling, and his body was chilly. He didn't know that even small borneols could hurt people. Looking at the pier that was still sleeping peacefully, Lin Jiabao was very afraid, if it really gave Yu Yue a victory, that pier would ...

Lin Jiabao was cold and couldn't help but tremble. Xuan Yuanhan was holding on to Baobao's hand, knowing that Baobao was scared. "Don't be afraid."

Xuan Yuanhan accepted the borneol presented by Yuanfu. The borneol was rectangular. The thickness was prepared in advance. Xuan Yuanhan was furious. He Yu originally thought that her child had been killed by Xu Xueying at first, because he was too late to be born again. Unexpectedly, this Qin Yu is just like Xu Xueying in nature, a woman with a bad mind. I dare to hurt his child today under his eyes.