Chapter 18

Xu Xueying also wanted to say something to Lin Jiabao, and suddenly he paused, looking straight behind Lin Jiabao, "His Royal Highness, His Royal Highness ... Xue Ying finally saw you."

"Xue Yingri is looking forward to seeing you. Xueying really misses you!" Xu Xueying pushed away Lin Jiabao and ran to Xuanyuan Hancheng.

Lin Jiabao Leng Buding was pushed down and took a few steps. Xuanyuan Hancheng quickly went up to help the baby, and ignored Xu Xueying's sincere words.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's look wrong, took him into his arms, thought about it and said to Jiabao, "Baby, go back with Yuanqing first."

Xuanyuan Hancheng felt that the baby was stiff in his arms for a moment, and then held him tightly in his arms. He said in his ear: "Baby, I will return to Pingle Court in a while."

Lin Jiabao's expression followed with a slight expression, and they left with Yuanqing. Xuanyuan Hancheng left only Yuanfu and ordered the palace people to retreat.

Xu Xueying just saw His Royal Highness whisper softly to Lin Jiabao, His Royal Highness's expression was so focused and gentle. Xu Xueying couldn't believe her eyes. Her Royal Highness had not been so tender to her when she was most favored. This Lin Anzhu looked at the incompetent, and why?

Xu Xueying showed jealous and resentful eyes at the back of Lin Jiabao's departure. Xuanyuan Hancheng just caught Xu Xueying's vicious eyes. It seems that Xu Xueying cannot stay in the East Palace. Her feet have been banned, and she can trick the baby here.

Xuanyuan Hancheng thought that the baby's look was very bad. He had to go back and explain it to the baby as soon as possible. It would be bad for the baby to misunderstand him.

Xu Xueying saw His Royal Highness watching her and quickly changed her expression. "His Royal Highness ... His Royal Highness, it wasn't Xueying's original intention that Bizhu bumped into you. Xueying thought about His Royal Highness day and night, and heard the news of His Royal Highness. Xueying also prayed to Heaven every day to bless His Royal Highness to come back safely, please His Royal Highness Ming Jian ... "

Xu Xueying said with a choked voice, crying as if suffering a lot of grievances. On the one hand, I did not forget to put the beautiful side face with tears in my eyelashes in front of His Royal Highness.

"You don't have to pretend to be Xu, you all know it. You know exactly how Yu's child went ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said coldly.

"It's not me ... I don't ... Your Royal Highness You have really wronged me. How could I hurt Your Royal Highness's Crown Prince? Someone must have framed me. It must be Yu's or Princess Prince's! Your Royal Highness You cannot believe them Of course, we must clearly observe Qiuhao, and Xueying is innocent ... "Xu Xueying listened to His Royal Highness, and immediately panicked. However, she immediately calmed down, thinking that Bizhu was dead. There was no proof of death, and other clues were dealt with early.

Xu Xueying was crying even more heartbroken, "This is really going to kill me ... Xue Ying is really wrong ... Your Royal Highness must believe me ..."

"You're wrong! ... Hehe, you have to confront Bizhu." Xuanyuan Hancheng said coldly.

"Bizhu died early" Xu Xueying looked at His Royal Highness's cold expression. "No ... no ... Bizhu she ..."