Chapter 25

Xuanyuan Hancheng is working in a large account. Today is the third day he left Jiabao.

Three days ago, he said goodbye to his reluctant Jiabao. With the father emperor to go to sacrifice the heaven, this is the first sacrifice of Yuntai in six years, and the most important one this year. In order to achieve good weather this year and Guotai Min'an, the emperor must bathe for three days, pray in person and lead the civil and military officials to pray to heaven together.

Xuanyuan Hancheng kept communicating with Jiabao daily. This is the first time he has left Jiabao for so long since Jiabao came to him. Looking at the letter from Jiabao sent by An Wei, Xuanyuan Hancheng slightly raised his lips.

In the letter, Lin Jiabao detailed his daily life on that day. In the morning, please go to the queen's maiden. After lunch, I will take a nap. Then I will study with Master Qiu, and then practice writing and painting by myself. In the letter, Jiabao honestly told Xuanyuan Han that he missed him, and said that when Xuanyuan Han returned, he was about to reach the Lantern Festival. Jiabao said in her letter that she wanted to go to Yudianfang for snacks, and asked Xuanyuan Hancheng's permission. Jiabao also said that he wanted to make the Lantern Festival himself, and asked Xuanyuan Hancheng what kind of stuffing he liked. Although it is a daily chore, Xuanyuan Hancheng is not tired of reading repeatedly ...

Xuanyuan Han Cheng wrote a letter to Jiabao, and wrote his thoughts on Baobao. Say to Baobao that it is not impossible to make snacks in Yudianfang, but be sure to have Yuan Qing accompany him and bring a guard, and you can only stay in Yudianfang for an hour, and advise Guibao not to be tired. Regarding the filling for the Lantern Festival, Xuanyuan Hancheng said that he likes Baobao. And let Baobao obediently wait for him to come back, and then go back in two days to reunite with Baobao.

Write the letter and give the letter to the dark guard, let him send it back as soon as possible and ask the dark guard: "Have you made any progress on Zheng Rong?"

"There has been no new progress when the subordinates set off." The Dark Guard replied.

"Go back and Zheng Rong and let him give the answer to Gu Yao as soon as possible." If it's been a long time, Li Wang must have noticed.

"promise."

A few days ago, the Dark Guard came to the newspaper and caught the two who came to join the nails in the former Prince's Palace. One of them had taken the poison to commit suicide, and the other was captured when he was about to take the poison. Naihe is the dead of Li Wang, and has never let up. Xuanyuan Hancheng was disappointed that he could not get the exact evidence of the collusion between Li Li and the Crown Prince.

Xuanyuan Han rose up and went out of the account, and came to the profound account of his father Huang Xuanyuan. After telling the story of King Li with his father, the emperor Xuanyuan Zhao heard it and said, "The other side of Licheng will send spies to investigate the news of King Li."

Afterwards, Xuanyuan Zhaoshen discussed with the prince about tomorrow's festival. Xuanyuan Zhaoshen was very satisfied with the son, and this time Xuanyuan Hancheng offered to let other princes attend the festival. Xuanyuan Hancheng said that the younger brothers are big, and they can also be involved in the events of the Xuanyuan Dynasty. He also hopes that his younger brothers will become the help of the Xuanyuan Empire in the future and work with him to realize the prosperity of the Xuanyuan Empire.

In the early years of battle for the throne, Xuanyuan Zhaoshen and other princes did not have brotherhood. Some of them only had mutual precautions, conspiracy, and calculations. Brothers, brothers and Christine respected Prince Edward for being able to get along well with other princes.