Chapter 8

Half a month later, in the open space in Linjia Village, Lizheng was announcing the contents of the notice from the county seat, telling the family members in the village that they can go to Beijing to reunite during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

The people in the village talked a lot when they heard the news.

"Dazhuang, the post has a letter from your family. I'll get it back for you." Li Zheng called a party from Lin Dazhuang's family. "Let's take a look at the text, it was sent by your family, so a big burden. Then. "

Now Li Zheng's attitude towards Lin Zhuang's family is very affectionate. Lin Jiawen was a talented candidate this year, but now he is also a man of great merits. He doesn't have to kneel when he meets the county grandfather.

Lin Jiawen ignored the attitude that he was deliberately flattering, and took on the burden of perfunctory.

Everyone in the village heard Li Zheng's words and was curious about the burden. Several people coaxed and said, "Lin Xiucai opened the group to take a look. What good things are coming back from your family?"

Of the 10 people who had entered the palace before, only Lin Jiaojiao, the young girl who lived in the village's Lin family, came back, and that Lin Jiaojiao's mother was proud. Everyone said how good her Jiaojiao was, and now she's very appreciative when she's working in a noble maiden's palace, and she's got a lot of money back.

The baggage sent by Lin Jiabao this time was so big that the villagers were staring, guessing how much money he had brought back.

Lin Jiawen ignored them and went home quickly with his father.

Zhang Huiniang at home supported her daughter-in-law, who had been pregnant for more than six months. "But what's the good news?"

Lin Jiawen said the news announced by Li Zheng, and said with excitement, "Jiabao returned with a sting!"

The family was very excited when they heard it, and hurriedly urged: "Open it and see ..."

Since Lin Jiaojiao returned after carrying something, they have been hoping that Jiabao could return. Jiabao has been in the palace for more than a year and nearly two years, and the family is always worried about it. Even a message can make them feel at ease.

The family couldn't wait to open the bag, which contained a stack of thick letters, a delicate purse, and a bag of silver wrapped in a parcel.

Lin Jiawen first opened the stationery. Lin Jiawen looked at it. Lin Jiabao's writing was relatively large, and he began to read it aloud to everyone: father, mother, I am Jiabao. I've had a good time in the palace. I'm working in the imperial house in the queen's maiden's palace, specializing in making snacks for the queen's maiden. Lin Ye, the director of the Royal Point House, reconciled me and taught me to make dim sum. Now I will make several kinds of dim sum and pastry, which are all delicious. It's a pity that you can't eat it, but I can cook it for you every day after I leave the palace. I now have a month or two of silver money each month, and often have rewards. After I leave the palace, I can open a snack shop in the county seat. I will definitely make a lot of money in the future, and then buy a big house in the city. Our family lives together!

Daddy, elder sister, elder brother, elder brother, elder brother, elder sister, younger brother, younger sister, I really miss you!

This time, the queen queen is going to show thanks. You must come to see me on the Mid-Autumn Festival. Afraid that you are not entangled enough, I have returned my money and rewards. And the silver that I brought into the palace before, I was useless, and there was no cost in the palace.