Chapter 17

On the second day, Xuanyuan Hancheng's consent was obtained. After Lin Jiabao took a nap, he took Yuan Qing straight to the Royal Point Room. Although in Pingle Garden, he can often eat the dim sum delivered by Yudianfang, but he still can't help but miss the days when he was in Yudianfang.

The scenery outside the Royal Point House is still the same as it was a month ago, but Lin Jiabao himself has undergone tremendous changes.

Entering the kitchen of Yudianfang, the air was filled with sweet smell, so familiar. Lin Jiabao took a deep breath and searched for Lin Ying, but he didn't see them. There were only two faces in the kitchen.

"Anzhu, it's you! Will you come back to see us?" Yu Ling trot over when he saw Anzhu, his tone was very happy and excited.

"Yeah, I miss you, come back to see you. Yuling, what about Lin Ye? They have been in the new room?" Lin Jiabao was very happy to see Yuling, and asked.

"Ah, An Zhu, you look so beautiful now, I ca n’t recognize you anymore. I heard that His Royal Highness was too fascinated by you," Yu Ling said with a smile, and gave him a gift. !!! "

Two other people in the kitchen also came to greet Lin Jiabao.

Lin Jiabao also raised Yuling with a smile, embarrassed to say, "Hehe ... Yuling, don't make fun of me."

"Haha, An Zhu, you haven't changed at all. Lin Ying and Yu Shuang went to give the queen mother a snack. They will be back in a while."

"Oh, then I'll wait for them to come back. By the way, sister Yulong? Why didn't you see her?" Lin Jiabao asked.

After listening to Lin Jiabao's question, Yuling flashed an unnatural look. "Yulong she ... she got wind and cold. You also know that our royal dining room is a place to eat, but it ’s not good after the illness. . So Lin Ling moved her to another palace, and waited for her to come back. "Yuling knew to herself that it was impossible for Yulong to return.

"Oh yes ..." Lin Jiabao didn't even think about it.

At this time Lin Biao and Yu Shuang came back and were very happy to see Lin Jiabao.

"Lin Xiaozhu, why are you here?" Lin Ye said happily, "Let me see ... um, I'm a bit fatter, and I'm pretty good."

"Lin Xiaozhu has grown a little taller," Yu Shuang added.

"Yeah yeah, came to me before, now it's a little bit taller." Yu Ling gestured in front of him.

"Haha! Yeah ..." A little taller, Lin Jiabao was also very proud, smiled happily, and said to Lin Wei: "Well, let me make some snacks, I want to make it to His Royal Highness. eat."

"Okay, do you want to help you, but do you remember how to do it?" Lin Yan asked.

"No need, I can do it myself, and I haven't forgotten it." Lin Jiabao said as he went to clean his hands and started preparations.

Lin Jiabao worked all afternoon and made several snacks. Yuanqing returned to Pingle Court with pleasure, Yuanqing carried the food container, "Lin Xiaozhu's craftsmanship is very good, His Royal Highness must like it." Just now he was fortunate to taste the dessert made by Xiaozhu himself. Absolutely.