Chapter 54

During the period when King Wing and Princess Wing were observing filial piety for the emperor, Princess Wing suddenly got sick. This news made both the inside and the outside of the Asano field, and the ministers also noticed that there was nothing wrong in their hearts, plus the sudden surprise of the former prince of Jing Xihou. Everyone associates that this is another royal secret, and they dare not inquire more.

The year passed quickly. After the Emperor's filial piety period, the King of Wings returned to Chaoye, and the whole person was a little less impulsive and more restrained. Xuanyuan Hancheng felt relieved that his brother's growth was a bit mature. He felt that his brother had matured a lot after Wen Wenqian's affairs. He also hoped that his brother would be able to be accompanied by him in the future. Not wanting Xuanyuan Hanqi to return to Beijing shortly after he proposed to go to the border town, Xuanyuan Hancheng repeatedly discouraged or failed to change his brother's mind. Fortunately, there is no war in the border town, so my brother can go there and practice.

"Two years, I will give you up to two years. You must return after two years." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to Xuanyuan Hanqi, his brother, but his indispensable left and right arms.

After the Supreme Emperor Xiaoxiao period, Xuanyuan Han undertook the imperial examination. Lin Jiawen participated in this imperial examination and won the first prize in this imperial examination. In the hall test, Lin Jiawen used a poem to manage farming, full of eloquence, vigorous rhetoric, accurate rhyme, and revealed the talent of the world. Xuanyuan Hancheng made a roll call at the Golden Palace and chose Lin Jiawen as the champion.

The title of the gold list and the No. 1 champion traveling the street have always been the dream of the imperial court. Lin Jiawen is no exception, of course, he realized this dream with his hard work.

At this point, Lin Jiawen has become a new upstart in Beijing, and Huang Guijun's family has truly entered the vision of the Central People for the first time.

On the day when the No. 1 champion traveled on the street, Lin Jiawen held the Imperial Emperor's Holy Hand in his hand, crossed the golden saddle and maned horse, and hugged him before him. The people welcomed on both sides of the street, and the restaurants and tea houses facing the street were crowded with people watching.

Xuanyuan Hancheng had already prepared and ordered Hongyan Tower to clear the field. Lin Jiabao and Xuanyuan Hancheng watched the lively scene today on the third floor.

"It's brother! Brother!" Lin Jiabao shouted excitedly when he saw the elder brother's prestige at this moment. But his voice was soon overwhelmed by the screams of the surrounding women.

"Flowers ... Give me flowers soon! No one hits my brother! I'll hit them!" Lin Jiabao hurriedly called.

Yuan Qing immediately ran out smartly, and took a basket of flowers in a moment. "Master, flowers are here."

Lin Jiawen was the top pick riding a high-headed horse in front, followed by the second eye and the probe. The second place is a young talent from Jiangnan. Although he is over 20 years old, he has not married because of his poor family. Naturally loved by the female relatives, flowers and jade pendants hit him.

Tanhua is naturally the most handsome of the top three, is a family member, has a great family background, only nineteen this year. It is really a young talent, but he has not yet been a relative, and it is also the most popular among them.