Chapter 4

After sending away his eldest daughter, Lin Dazhuang took the silver to the village chief's house and handed it over. Finally the matter was resolved, and the family was relieved.

In the evening, Lin Dazhuang and Zhang Huiniang lay on the bed, and heard that Lin Dazhuang was sighing.

"Dali's family is going to send Chuner to the palace." This incident did not tell the children in the afternoon. It took me a long time to talk to Zhang's family after returning to the house at night.

"How come, Chuner has passed 14 and it doesn't fit. It's all old enough to get married, what do they think?" Zhang's surprised.

"Dali and Lizheng said that Chuner's virtual age has just passed 14, but it hasn't actually arrived yet." In fact, there are just so many people in the village, which family has the oldest child and knows it.

"Li Zheng agrees?" Zhang asked.

"Yeah, Li Zheng is probably afraid that he can't get people together, so he agrees to count her."

"Well, Zou Xi is so cruel!" Zhang knew that Dali's family was more generous than theirs.

Lin Dali is the younger brother of Lin Dazhuang, five years younger than him. Lin Dali has a lively personality and a sweet mouth. He leaned on a clever mouth to worship the old carpenter in the village as a teacher and learned the skill of making furniture.

At first the two brothers were also very harmonious. Lin Dali also knew that it was very hard for his brother to take him alone.

The problem was that after Lin Dazhuang became married, Lin Dali once caught a cold and became ill. Although I have taken two patches of wind cold medicine just fine. However, Lin Dali still believed that Zhang's life in the village was hard, and believed that Zhang would defeat him. No matter how well Zhang Huiniang took care of him, Lin Dali always respected him.

The conflict between Lin Dazhuang and Lin Dali's brothers became increasingly intense after Lin Dali became married.

Lin Dali married his youngest daughter, Ke Meili, who is from the same village. Ke Meili, as the name suggests, is very beautiful and is a flower in the village. Since playing Ke Meili and chanting, there has been a continuous stream of people asking for love. The Ke family's offer of gifts was also relatively high, scaring a group of people.

Lin Dali likes Ke Meili very much, begging to marry her. Lin Dazhuang saw that his brother really liked it, so he took the gift to help his brother to ask for a relationship.

At first, the two brothers did not split after they became married, but lived together. Ke Meili has been favored at home since she was a child, very coquettish, lazy and greedy. In this way, the family affairs basically fell on Zhang Huiniang alone. Lin Dazhuang watched his wife-in-law and take the child, and it was very hard to do the housework, and she was not used to Ke Meili. Lin Dali has been helping her daughter-in-law, and contradictions have been accumulated.

After finally having two daughters in Ke Meili, it broke out completely. The Lin Dali couple felt that they were Zhang Shike, so they did not have a son and insisted on splitting.

Ke Meimei had wanted to split up long ago. She felt that Lin Dazhuang had more children and Lin Dazhuang could only farm. He did not earn as much as Lin. Lin Dali usually does some carpentry work to help the villagers get furniture and earns a good income. Ke Meili always felt that living and living together, they were taken advantage of, and every day they were going to split up. Lin Dali did not say, but he did not object.