Chapter 33

One day Lin Jiabao went to greet the queen's maiden. After the queen and Jiabao had lunch together, the queen said to Jiabao: "Jiabao, don't go back first. Some women will bring their daughters to the palace to greet you. See you together. Right. "

"promise."

The **** outside the Yongshou Palace came to the newspaper: "The wife of the Governor of Beiguang, the lady, the lady of the Ministry of Ceremony, and the lady, and the lady of Xi Jingbo, asked to see her."

"Xuan them come in." The queen had a good time, and her two sisters-in-law were so good. At the beginning of the year, Li Wang and Xue's family were removed, and there were no worries. By next year, the prince's body will be almost adjusted, and now she can settle down to look at the two sons. Although the draft is to be held in the coming year, many family members of the family have already begun to fight.

The three men who came this time were all very desirable candidates in the queen's mind. The queen wanted to let Jiabao meet with them first and be familiar with their temperament.

The wife of the Governor of Beiguang, the lady of the Ministry of Rites, and the wife of Mrs. Xi Jingbo each took their daughters to meet the queen maiden.

"Meet the queen maiden, hello to the queen maiden!"

"No courtesy." The queen looked at the three flowers-like girls in front of her. "It's really a delicate age like a flower ... Look at the three of them, and I think I'm old."

"The queen lady, you are graceful and luxurious, and the country is beautiful, but you are not old at all." Mrs. Xi Jingbo praised the queen lady.

The queen looked at Wen Jingqian, the daughter of Xi Jingbo, "Qian Er's eyes are so big now, this palace still remembers how you look like in the middle of time ... It looks so good!"

"The little girl Wen Wenqian greets the queen maiden, and the queen maiden praises her." Wen Wenqian stepped forward to salute the queen maiden.

Wen Jingqian, the daughter of Xi Jingbo, is 16 years old. The Wen family is a clan, and the ancestors of the Wen family were also princesses. The Wen family has gone through several ups and downs, but has always occupied a place in the Xuanyuan Dynasty, which shows that its family heritage is profound. Wen Wenqian's every move can be regarded as a model of the family's niece. Although her appearance is not the best, her indifferent temperament can not help but admire it.

Regardless of her family background or temperament, Wen Wenqian is the perfect candidate for the queen prince and future mother-in-law in the heart of the queen. The queen looked at Wen Wenqian and nodded with satisfaction.

The queen looked at Mrs. Zhang, the wife of the Ministry of Rites and her daughter, Zhang Chunwei, who was sitting beside Mrs. Xi Jingbo.

Zhang Tinghui, the attendant of the Ministry of Rites, was born in Hanlin with a large number of students, and he is also quite prestigious in Wenchen. Now that Li Shang Shangshu is old, Zhang Tinghui is the best candidate to take over.

To say that Zhang Chunwei looks the most beautiful of the three girls present, she is really better than Huajiao, and I still feel pity ... Unfortunately, Zhang Chunwei is weak, she is a premature baby, born congenital, and sick from childhood.

Zhang Chunwei is 14 years old, with a slender body and fair skin. She has a pathological beauty, which can arouse men's desire to protect ...