Chapter 29

Xuanyuan Hancheng heard that his mother and Jiabao had disappeared together, and she was extremely anxious. "Send another person to the palace near the Qianqing Palace to find out. There are also many sentinels to search for thieves in the harem. You can't let a thief go."

"Noah. His Royal Highness, we caught Xue Song, do we want to bring them ..." Master Xue Song said that he was the father of his prince, his mother-in-law's father-in-law, and Ling Zhengfeng.

"Bring him up ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said with a killing eye.

Xue Song was ashamed and shackled, and saw the murderous look of His Royal Highness. "His Royal Highness ... His Royal Highness ... I was persecuted by the King of Li, I really forced him to do it ..."

Xue Song felt that he was really unlucky. At the beginning, everything went smoothly. Someone who was beside the concubine set fire in the Lu'an Temple, and led most of the guards in Yongshou Palace. He also counted his time, knowing that it was time for the concubines in the harem to greet the queen mother-in-law.

Xue Song thought that even if he couldn't catch the queen and queen mother then, she could catch one or two concubines to make a concubine. In this way, he always had a way to get out, but he did not expect a concubine to see him when he rushed to Yongshou Palace. The queen's maiden was escaped by her again. After that, the embargo came back so quickly, and he was quickly captured.

What Xue Song didn't expect was that the queen's maiden had dismissed her concubines early in order to talk to Lin Jiabao.

"Say ... how did you sneak into the palace? How many people did you bring in?" Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled out the guard's sword and pointed at Xue Song.

"I said, I said, His Royal Highness, a puppet in the palace of the concubine, she had a dry son on duty at Xizhimen, and the gatekeepers were fainted and let us in. I brought a total of two hundred people Come in, one hundred of them are the king's dead, and one hundred are the desperate people bought on the rivers and lakes. "Xue Song knew that His Royal Highness His Crown Prince was cruel and utterly minded.

"You **** it!" After Xue Song's explanation was finished, Xuan Yuanhan shook his sword towards Xue Song. Remembering that there was no news from the mother-in-law and Guabao, I really wanted to kill this old thing with one stroke.

Xue Song shouted in shock: "No ... Your Royal Highness spares your life, don't kill me ... don't kill me ... I'm your father-in-law ... Ah ah ..." Accompanying Xue Song's scream Xuanyuan Hancheng cut off Xue Song's arm.

"How many thieves haven't caught yet?" Xuanyuan Han asked Ling Zhengfeng.

"Returning to His Royal Highness, more than 80 people have been killed and more than 100 people have been arrested. There are more than a dozen people fleeing in the palace ... The paratroopers are stepping up the hunt, and all the gates of the palace have been blocked. Release a thief ... "Ling Zhengfeng replied.

Xuan Yuanhan returned to Pingle Court, looked at the map of the palace in the inner study, and thought about where the mother-in-law and Guabao would hide. Guabao, he had never seen these swords and swords, and must have been frightened. ...

Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't close his eyes one day and one night, and his eyes became red with bloodshot eyes. Xuan Yuanhan took a sip of the tea sent by the palace man, and cheered up. Hearing the palace people outside the forbidden army commander to seek out, "Let him in."