Chapter 30

Lin Jiabao had a long beautiful dream, in which he returned to Linjia Village. He and his brother and sister and a pair of siblings were playing under the big tree. "Jiabao ... don't play, eat ..." My mother called them in front of her own courtyard.

"Come here ... mum, we'll be back ..." Lin Jiabao responded happily.

Lin Jiabao was dining with his family in his dreams, and his father said to him, "Jiabao ... marry someone ... be good to you ..."

"Um ..." Lin Jiabao nodded hard.

The scene changes in the dream, the gorgeous fireworks bloom in the night sky. "Guaibao ..." Xianggong Xuanyuan Hancheng appeared in front of Lin Jiabao, calling him gently. Lin Jiabao stepped forward into the embrace of Xianggong, "Xiangong ..." Lin Jiabao and Xianggong embraced each other. Xianggong hugged him in the night sky illuminated by the fireworks and rotated ... rotated ... rotated ...

So dizzy ... Lin Jiabao woke up from his dream and saw Xuan Yuan Han Cheng lying beside him. "Sangong ..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng was very alert, and he immediately awoke to hear Baobao's voice. "Guaibao ... feel better?"

"Dizzy ..." Lin Jiabao felt his body was soft and unable to keep up his strength.

Xuanyuan Hancheng reached out and touched the baby's forehead, "It's great, you're not going to burn, good boy ..."

"Sangong, I just had a dream. In the dream, I returned to Lin's village. I played with my brother, sister, and siblings ... and I had fun eating with my parents ..."

Xuanyuan Han raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is there ... what else do you dream of?"

"I still dreamed of Xianggong." Lin Jiabao lowered his eyes shyly. "I dreamed that Xianggong and I watched the fireworks together. Xianggong still hugged me in circles ... turned me dizzy ..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng heard Jiabao said that he had dreamed of him, and his expression was pleasant. He is now as important in the baby ’s heart as his family, but he is far from satisfied, and one day he will occupy the most important place in the baby ’s heart ...

After the queen heard that Lin Jiabao woke up and had a fever, she sent some good tonics. The news of Lin Jiabao's adventure with the queen maiden and the rescue of the queen maiden also spread in the harem.

Many people in the harem are jealous of the good fortune of this twin son-in-law. They can be unscathed in the assassination of so many thieves, and they have taken the opportunity to save the queen's maiden. This will be good to the queen's maiden. Great luck ...

After Lin Jiabao had burned down, Xuanyuan Han Cheng put down his heart. It is learned that Father Huang and his brother Xuanyuan Hanqi have returned. Go to the Qianqing Palace and discuss with the father and the emperor about the infiltration of the thieves planned by the Xue family and the king of the calendar.

Xuanyuan Hancheng learned that the King Li had buried himself in flames, and said to Xuanyuan Hancheng: "The emperor has done a great job this time!

"If there is no news that the elder brother rushed back to the palace as soon as possible to confirm the mother's peace, making my brother and me less cautious, I can attack better."