Chapter 44

After returning to the palace, Xuanyuan Hancheng first asked Qian Chunrong to take the pulse of Lin Jiabao. After confirming that everything in Baobao was normal, he settled down.

Xuanyuan Hancheng went to the Royal Study Room to report the situation with his father.

"This time it was the son-in-law's care. The tired emperor was ill because of the son-in-law." Xuan Yuanhan Cheng apologized to the father-in-law.

"It's Li Wang who is cunning and doesn't blame you. Fortunately, Xuanyuan Zhaohong really died this time to avoid future troubles." The emperor asked Xuanyuan Hancheng with concern: "How is the Prince's injury?

"Please rest assured, Father, but the minor injury is now healed." Xuanyuan Hancheng replied, and then said with a smile: "The son-son has another good news to report to Father Huang, Lin Fangjun is pregnant, It's been almost a month. "

"Okay! Good!" The emperor was also very glad to hear the good news. The problem of the prince-in-law was always his heartache. This forest side monarch is indeed a blessing. "In this way, Prince Edward your body should be no problem."

"Yes, the son-in-law is all right. In the past few years, the emperor and the mother have worried about the son-in-law." Xuanyuan Hancheng apologized to the father-in-law. The queen and mother concealed something, and they were too tired to worry about him.

In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Baobao to take a walk to Yongshou Palace.

"Chenger and Jiabao come here, let the mother-in-law take a good look." The queen was glad to see the prince and Lin Jiabao. Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao stepped forward, and the queen pulled Jiabao in front of her. "I just came back today, but I have a rest, and this palace is looking good on you. This trip is really thrilling, but fortunately No risk. I heard that Chenger also thanked you Jiajia this time! Jiabao ... this palace must reward you! "

"Haha, today the mother-in-law needs a lot of connoisseurs ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said with a smile to Baomu. "Jiabao has been pregnant for a month."

"" That's great, Jiabao! Sit down. "The queen was very excited to hear the good news. Prince Edward East Palace had not been born for a long time. The thought of this queen was always anxious. Now it's fine, and Jiabao is pregnant.

Lin Jiabao obediently sat down in front of the queen. The queen looked at Jiabao's well-behaved appearance and liked it more and more. Then he asked with concern: "How is Jiabao's body?

"Erchen has asked Qian Taiyi to take care of Jiabao, and Jiabao's body is very good." Xuanyuan Hancheng replied.

The queen listened to her heart and said to Lin Jiabao, "Jiabao, you are not unusual now. Be careful, especially in the last few months. By the way, none of the maids around you have this experience. , Later this palace will send a puppet to your side to look after. "

"Thank the queen queen ..." Lin Jiabao listened to the queen queen and sent him to look after him, thanking him happily.

"What kind of queen queen is your child, queen mother?" The queen said to Jiabao with a smile.

"This ..." Lin Jiabao looked to Xuanyuan Hancheng.

"Come on ... the mother is waiting." Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled and encouraged.