Chapter 24

In Xue's mansion, Xue Rong, Xue Rong's sister-in-law Xue Zhizheng, Xue Gui, Xue Song and others gathered together. Regarding Xue Zhiqi's death, the Xue family investigated for a long time and found no clues. Xue Gui left unwillingly. The back of Xue Rong's brother Xue Gui seemed to be old for a few years. The loss of his sister-in-law to Xue Gui was really great.

Xue Rong sighed, "In the next days, we must urge the nephews in the family to converge and stay out of the way, always feeling stormy ..."

"Father, you mean ..." Xue Zhidi was silent.

"Zhiyu, write a letter to His Royal Highness Li, to see if you can send the two grandsons to Licheng ..." There is the last escape for their Xue family, Li Wang knows that the emperor will sooner or later liquidate them. Xue's. No emperor would tolerate the existence of such a family that had been opposed to him before. Now the Xue family is gone. The emperor's throne has been stabilized, and he has such an excellent Chujun. Xue Rong knew in his heart that Li Li had no hope, and Li Li was also the emperor's sister-in-law. As long as Li Li made no mistakes and was only a casual grandfather, the emperor would not be able to kill them utterly ...

"No. Father, I'll write to His Royal Highness Li."

At Li Wang's mansion, Li Wang Xuanyuan Zhaohong was looking at the letters sent from Beijing fast horse. Looking at the letter from Xue Rong and sending Sun to the request of Licheng, Xuanyuan Zhaohong sneered in his heart: "This Xue Rong is getting more and more timid ..."

Xuanyuan Zhaohong continued to read. When he saw the news that the prince wrote in the letter favored a twin child waiter, and the news that the prince was lying sick in bed and could not be seen. Xuanyuan Zhaohong's brows frowned. It seemed strange ... thinking of the secret between him and Xue Caiyu ...

Xuanyuan Zhaohong hasn't contacted Xue Caiyu for a long time. Recently, he was going to send someone to send some medicinal powder of huacao grass to the past. However, the flowering period of the flower is very short, and he is now sending someone to collect it.

Xuanyuan Zhaohong invited his followers and told them to go to the capital first, and connect with the spies in the East Palace of the Prince, to see what happened to the princess, whether she was really sick or ...

After Xue Zhiqi's cause of death is unknown, the most painful is Xue Zhiqi's mother Zhao. The more he thought about it, the more reluctant he was, Zhao Zhao invited his confidants to discuss ...

Zhang Yingxiang was instructed by his father, and he was obedient at first, but he couldn't bear it for a long time. Zhang Yingxiang saw that these days were calm. The Xue family asked him twice and never came again.

Zhang Yingxiang quietly slipped out of the house and went to the restaurant for tea. A few days passed and nothing happened. Zhang Yingxiang he gradually took it seriously, and continued to have fun with some fox friends and dog friends.

That night, Zhang Yingxiang came out of the green building, and as soon as he walked to the corner, he was put in a sack, and he was savage ... Zhang Yingxiang only felt that the eyes were dark, and then the dense sticks hit him, making him hurt Gotta publish the sound. In particular, he felt a lot of punches in his legs, and it hurt so much that he had to shrink into a ball and roll on the ground.

Xue Gui rushed to question Zhao, "Well, did Zhang Yingxiang do it? I told you that Zhi Qi's death has nothing to do with the Zhang family ..."