Chapter 45

In December of the eighth year of Yuntai, Xuanyuan Zhaoshen officially abdicated as the emperor. Since then, he no longer asks about politics and concentrates on keeping the body quiet.

After the simple ascension ceremony, Xuanyuan Hancheng once again sat on the dragon chair of Farewell I, and felt a moment of emotion in his heart.

In the following days, Xuanyuan Han dealt with government affairs in an orderly manner. He visited the Father every day and saw that his condition had improved.

Xuanyuan Hancheng did not rush out of the Prince's East Palace, and commuted between the Royal Study Room and Pingle Garden as usual. Although Xuanyuan Hancheng only had Lin Jiabao, Song and Yu in the backyard, it was not difficult to change palaces. However, considering that Baobao's body is heavy, Xuanyuan Hancheng is now not tired, and the move to the palace has been suspended.

Xuanyuan Hancheng only issued a decree for the ministers' entry to the harem. The booked Lin Fangjun is a noble prince, and Zhang Fangfei is consecrated as a virtuous concubine. Song's and Yu's were both sealed as puppets. In addition, no sealing ceremony was held.

Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that it was not the time for Feng Guaibao to be the queen, so he didn't care too much about the absence of the sealing ceremony.

Both inside and outside knew that this was because the Emperor was sick, and it was not easy for the emperor to seal the harem at this time. Seeing that the emperor was still living in the East Palace of the Prince, there was no intention of moving the palace for the time being. The ministers praised Emperor Chunxiao, and they had less worries about the new emperor's ascension.

The Zhang Shilang family learned that their daughter was chased as a concubine, and the family was very pleased. The Emperor is even more grateful to Dade, full of gratitude. In the upward direction, Zhang Shilang followed the emperor's political opinions, and the horse head was looking forward, which brought great convenience to Xuanyuan Hancheng's control of Wenchen.

Yu's broke a beautiful set of tea set, "Guijun! Guijun! It's just a pair of children, Gongshi comes from. Now it is actually named Guijun, why!" The more Yu Yu thought, the more unwilling he was, I don't know what it is yet! "

"Don't be angry, Madam, it's not worthy to be angry." Bi Gong, the big palace girl next to Yu, persuaded her.

"Well ... this palace hasn't been moved, and there is no sealing ceremony. What kind of mother-in-law ..." Yu continued to complain.

"Don't say anything, be careful ..." Biying looked out of the window anxiously, and the wall had ears.

Yu's Shanshan closed his mouth and had to vent to the handkerchief, and twisted two more pieces before stopping.

In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Han was called to return to Pingle Court after meeting with several ministers. He was not in a hurry to see Baobao, but changed his clothes first and went to the cold of his body before going to Baobao's temple.

Once inside the palace, it was as warm as spring. A dozen braziers were placed in the palace. This top-level treatment is exclusive to the queen in this harem. The people in the House of Government are all human beings. Now in the harem, nobody knows who is Lin Guijun's exclusive pet status. As soon as there is a good thing, I will send it to Pingle Garden, very diligent.