Chapter 26

Xuanyuan Zhaohong couldn't believe it, looking at Emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen and Prince Xuanyuan Hancheng as well as the second emperor Xuanyuan Hanqi and a large number of guards from near to far.

"Impossible ... impossible ..." Li Wang looked at Xue Gui with a murderous look. "It's you ... Are you betraying the king ..." If his eyes could kill someone, Xue Gui would have fallen into ashes. .

"No ... I haven't, His Royal Highness. Chen Mingming received a signal from his son." Xue Gui didn't know why this happened ...

"If you want to rebel on the basis of these measurements, it is simply beyond your control." Xuanyuan Zhaoshen said politely. "Li Wang, you'd better catch it by yourself, delaying the sacrifice of the sacrifice, you put sin aside ..."

Xuan Yuanhan clapped his hands, and a team of archers emerged from the guard team behind him, pulling the bow to the king of the king ...

"There are 5,000 troops waiting for you outside. Uncle Li Wang, you can't escape." Xuanyuan Hancheng said looking at Li Wang.

"Hahahaha, it's easy to win me without that." Xuanyuan Zhaohong slammed Xue Gui, who was closest to him, quickly to Xie Changqing, who was now in the forward position.

The moment the Xuanyuan Zhaohong moved, the archer released his arrow. Xue Gui was blocked in front of Li Wang, who was already full of arrows.

"Haha, let's throw arrows again ... Let Xiang Xie become the first Prime Minister to be shot as a hedgehog since the Xuanyuan dynasty. Hahaha ..."

"Releasing the prime minister, leaving your whole body behind." Xuanyuan Zhao said in a deep voice, for a while everyone dared not move, and the atmosphere was a bit anxious.

"Emperor, don't care about the safety of the old minister ..." Xie Changqing struggled regardless of his danger.

"Give me a break ... If you don't want this old thing to die, give me a good way." Li Wang drew a knife around Xie Changqing's neck.

"Okay ... I want you to leave, don't hurt the prime minister ..." Xuanyuan Zhaoshen was helpless, although he didn't want to let the king go. But he couldn't ignore Xie Changqing's life, let alone the hearts of the courtiers.

The people brought by Xuanyuan Zhaohong gathered to him and surrounded Xuanyuan Zhaohong and Xie Changqing. Walking slowly outward, Xuanyuan Zhaohong pulled Xie Changqing to the horse, and said arrogantly, "Xuanyuan Zhaoshen, how can you help me ... ha ha ha ha ..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng took the cavalry to chase, and said to the father, "Father, let's sacrifice the sky, sons and daughters go after him ..."

"I'm also going ..." The second prince Xuanyuan Hanqi also mounted a horse and chased in the direction that the king of the king fled.

Fast horses galloped for a long time, and finally saw Li Wang's shadow. When the king of the calendar saw Xie Changqing abandoned, Xuanyuan Zhaohong didn't dare to kill Xie Changqing. Xie Changqing had a high prestige in the dynasty and was loved by the scholars.

Xuanyuan Hancheng they had to slow down and rescue Xie Yuanxiang first. Xuanyuan Hanqi unwillingly looked at the back of Wang Li and opened his bow. Hearing only a bang, Xuanyuan Zhaohong hit an arrow in the back and almost fell off the horse. Xuanyuan Zhaohong didn't expect that the two emperor Xuanyuan Hanqi's archery was so good. He ran away so far and he was shot ... fortunately, he did not hurt him.