Chapter 38

The news that Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao fell into the river and lost their traces was sent to Beijing by the horse, and the emperor saw Cao Yan's guilty conscience and became furious. "Isn't Xuanyuan Zhaohong dead! It's a ghost!"

His prince, the prince of the Xuanyuan dynasty ... the emperor burst out of blood, spit out blood, and passed out.

"The emperor ... what's the matter with you, emperor." Zhao Yong stepped forward to support the emperor. "Pass on the doctor!"

The emperor was ill, and the atmosphere in the palace was down, and the queen sat on the bed and wept secretly. Her husband was unconscious in bed, and her eldest son was alive and dead. Her sky is going to fall ...

The second prince accompanied him, and felt very remorseful in his heart. Obviously confirmed the death of King Li, he once complacent for his own merit, alas ... I didn't expect it to be the case, he was indirectly harming the elder brother.

The emperor woke up from a coma and said to the queen weakly: "The news of the disappearance of the prince is blocked, and the will is passed on, so that the governors of the two rivers will quietly go forward to search, and must ... find the prince.

The news hit the emperor too much, too suddenly ...

Xuanyuan Han Qihong knelt down with his eyes closed. "Father Emperor, sons and daughters are guilty, all sons and daughters' fault."

The emperor waved at him, "Don't blame you ...". He didn't have the energy to blame anyone now, thinking in his heart what the Prince should do if there was any accident ...

Fortunately, after two days of anxious waiting, the good news of finding the prince came from Jiangzhou. It was learned that the prince was only slightly injured, and he and Lin Fangjun were both safe and sound. The emperor and the queen just let go of their hanging hearts. It was a real fright. The emperor's body was cured without medicine.

Xuan Yuanhan learned that his father had vomited blood and was unconscious because of the news of his disappearance. This time, his intention not only put him and Guaibao into danger, but also tired the father of the emperor because of his illness, but fortunately the father did not matter. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the instructions from his father, who was sent by Kuai Ma. The father was very concerned that he was injured. He was ordered to go to the palace of Luzhou to rest and return to the palace.

The Luzhou Palace is not far from Jiangzhou, and it will take four or five days by boat. Luzhou Xinggong Palace enjoys beautiful scenery and a pleasant climate. Xuanyuan Hancheng is planning to live in Luzhou Xinggong for a longer period of time. He also needs to recuperate for Baobao while recuperating himself. This time Baobao first swam in the river for so long, then worked so hard to make money. Suffered him. He had to make up for Baobao's thin meat!

At night, in the ship's bedroom, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Guabao said that they were going to live in Luzhou Palace for a few days. "The Luzhou Palace is beautiful, you will love Baobao. There are hot springs there, too, good for your body."

Lin Jiabao was very happy to hear it, holding Xuanyuan Hancheng to be coquettish. "It's so good! It's so good! So hot! I haven't seen it yet!"

Xuanyuan Han Chengai died of Baobao's cheerful and lively look at this moment, and bowed his head to kiss the petal-like sweet mouth. Lin Jiabao naturally opened his mouth to respond to him, a well-chosen appearance picked by Ren Junduo.