Chapter 40

Lin Jiabao refused to let go of his mother, "Mother ... Jiabao misses you so much!"

Zhang Huiniang held Jiabao and said excitedly, "Oh, Jiabao, my baby, my mother misses you too!"

Lin Xiu'er and some of them were also very excited.

"Come ... let my mother take a good look, um, our Jiabao has grown a lot, and people are white."

"Yeah, yeah, the second brother is still fat." The Lin family said eloquently.

Bo Geer also waved a small hand next to him, "Book of treasure! Book of treasure! Bai Bai, like a white steamed bun made by grandma!"

Lin Jiabao laughed happily, and took over the brother-in-law of the sister-in-law. "This is my little nephew, it looks so cute." He sniffed the little nephew in his arms. "

The Lin Dazhuang family was very happy around Lin Jiabao. In the warm voice of the Lin family, a somewhat abrupt voice sounded.

"Have your Royal Highness Prince." After Lin Jiabao entered the palace, Lin Xiaer did not place her gaze on Lin Jiabao like everyone else. Her attention was attracted by the man who entered the palace with Lin Jiabao. The man is tall, handsome, and full of nobility. This must be His Royal Highness.

Lin Xia'er first came forward to pay tribute to the Royal Highness, and then everyone immediately knelt down and greeted His Royal Highness.

Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't look at Lin Xia'er, and said to everyone in a gentle manner: "Free of charge, today, please reunite with Jiabao, there is no need to be polite." Later, Xuanyuan Hancheng left, and he knew that if he was there Everyone is bound.

Lin Xia'er was very disappointed when His Royal Highness left.

Lin Jiabao continued to chat with his family, met his sister and brother-in-law, met his sister's children, and saw the dragon and phoenix again. He was very happy.

Lin Dali's family couldn't get in on the sidelines. After waiting for Lin Jiabao to speak, Ke Meili pulled her son and daughter forward.

"Jiabao, I'm Eryi, look at this is your second cousin and little cousin." Ke Meili said flatly, "Jiabao, you can make a profit now. Become His Royal Highness's side monarch, but don't I forgot to support my brother and sister. "

Later Lin Chuner also introduced her husband to Lin Jiabao. After Lin Jiabao said hello, he had nothing to say to them. After all, he hadn't met each other before, and he couldn't get along with them.

Lin Jiabao wanted to talk to his father and mother. However, when Lin Lin vigorously, they came up and said something to please, but Lin Jiabao didn't bother to ignore them.

When Yuan Qing saw this, he stepped forward and said to the crowd, "The family members of Lin Shoujun have worked hard all along the way and have prepared the yard for you. Please go to rest and settle down later, and then there will be a wind reception banquet for you. "

Yuan Qing sent several eunuchs to lead everyone to the yard prepared for them. Lin Jiabao accompanied the Lin Dazhuang family to the yard arranged for them. Yuanfu has already been arranged in advance, and Lin Dazhuang's family is arranged in a beautiful large courtyard. The Qin family arranged in the courtyard next door, which is also extremely elegant. In each yard, a lot of eunuchs and court ladies were arranged to serve, very thoughtful.