Chapter 35

Mother.

In March of 1998, five or more officials from all over the country sent women to Beijing. The eight-year draft of Yuntai started. After screening through family background, appearance, etc., after passing the primaries, more than 30 people stayed in the Chuxiu Palace, where they will also live for a while, learn palace rules, show talents, and be observed After completing their conduct, they can finally decide on their stay.

Wen Wenqian and Zhang Chunwei both passed the primaries smoothly. After Zhang Chunwei's treatment of Qian Taiyi for several months, she is now a little thinner, and she seems to have no doubt with ordinary people.

Zhang Chunwei faintly felt that time was running out, and she also knew the agreement between His Royal Highness His Highness and his parents. There was a belief that supported her. She knew that her father and mother were for her. Zhang Chunwei thought that she must fulfill her parents' wishes so that she could leave without regrets ...

Yao Yulan was not able to participate in the draft this time. Since Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't want her to come to the palace, she wouldn't give her any chance. Yao Yulan suddenly launched a rash a few days before the draft. The rash on that face looked irritating. Yao Yulan angrily scolded someone for hurting her, but Mrs. Yao checked for a long time and could not find any clues. Asking a doctor to cure it didn't improve. The Yao family had no choice but to call their daughter sick. The Yao family had been looking forward to the draft. Yao Yulan was not willing to give up the draft.

The queen learned that Yao Yulan could not participate in the draft, and sighed, saying, "It's a pity ..."

At the corner of the imperial garden, the show girls visited the beautiful scenery in the imperial garden. Today, the queen lady invited to appreciate the Royal Garden, and all the show girls worked hard to show their best side in front of the queen lady.

Among the thirty, the queen looked at the best, Wen Wenqian and Zhang Chunwei. In addition, there are two twins among the thirty. I wanted to come to the palace when I heard that His Royal Highness liked double waiters. The queen saw that both of them were born by their sister-in-law, and they didn't look like Jia Bao. They were cute and wanted to come back.

At the other end of the Royal Garden, Xuanyuan Hancheng took his brother in the gazebo and looked towards the girls in the distance. The gazebo was relatively high, and they could see it very clearly.

"Brother Prince, let's go back, I'm so embarrassed." Xuanyuan Hanqi said shyly when she saw so many young and beautiful girls.

"The second emperor, you are not too young, it is time to marry a wife. Your mother is looking for you ... what do you like?" Xuanyuan Hancheng asked his brother.

"I ... I ... Mother-in-law likes it, it must be a good one." Xuanyuan Hanqi touched his own head and said aloud.

"That's your wife, of course you have to like it." Xuanyuan Hancheng pointed to Wen Wenqian who was answering in the distance. "Look at the lady in the green clothes of the lake, this is Wenxi Qian, the uncle of Jing Xibo, Knowledge and wisdom are the best. The mother and I both like her to be your princess. "

Xuanyuan Hanqi looked in the direction of the Prince's finger, and saw that Miss Wen's temperament was as elegant as a lady's figure walking down. Xuanyuan Hanqi's handsome face turned red instantly, stumbled and said, "I ... Mother's idea ... "