Chapter 6

In the early morning the next morning Lin Lin got up. Xi Ligong is far from here, so she must hurry up.

"Lin Ye, you got up so early today!" Yu Shuang got up earlier and saw Lin Ye stepped forward to salute.

"Yes, I will send a new person in the palace today. I'm going to pick one up. My foot is slow, and it's better to go earlier." Lin Yan said that she received such a large amount of money yesterday. If something went wrong, she wouldn't Know how to explain like that one.

"Newcomer, don't you say you are not going to recruit people this year?" Yu Shuang asked.

Lin Ye thought about it and said with Yu Shuang, "You saw it yesterday, Father Yuanfu came to me. In fact, he asked me to look after his distant relatives and wanted someone to come to us. His Royal Highness is by his side. It ’s not easy for me to refuse. You do n’t have to tell other people about this. You also help me. ”

"Got it, oh, I won't say it indiscriminately." Yu Shuang also knew Lin Yan's trust in her and replied. "Have you used your breakfast?"

"It's too late, I'll talk about it when I come back. Yu Shuang, help me organize the single room next to my room and replace the bedding with anything else. This time I came to a twin children's court attendant, which is not convenient for you Live together. "Yu Shuang, Yu Yu, and Yu Ling live in the same room. Although there is a bed, it is obviously not suitable for living together.

"No. Then you go, I'll pack up."

The moment Lin Lin arrived at Xili Palace, she didn't dare to stop along the way.

"Why did you come here, Lin Ye?" Xi Yan came forward and supported her. She knew Lin Ye.

"Oh, I know this is your person from Xi Xi j □ j, ready to pick someone to go back, I have been a bit busy lately. You j □ j must be good." Lin Ji Xiangxi嬷嬷 Compliment.

"Haha, who doesn't know you Lin Tiao, you send someone to say something. I'll send people over to you, where do I need you to go?" Xi Tiao knew that Lin Ting was in the Queen's maiden's palace. , Dare not offend, and hurriedly laughed. "My side hasn't started the distribution yet, Lin Yan, you pick it first."

"How so sorry, haha." Lin Ye was also polite, and looked at the three palace palaces behind Xi Yan.

Lin Jiabao was small and ranked in the first row. The big watery eyes are easy to recognize with a pair of dimples.

Xi Biao watched Lin Biao keep looking at the piece of Lin Jiabao. "Lin Ling is a good place to be. Blessed to be selected."

Lin Biao pointed to Lin Jiabao's row, "How many of you each say your name."

"Anping starts with you," Xi said to the first in line.

Soon it was Lin Jiabao's turn, "Slave Lin Anzhu, 12 years old." Lin Jiabao has now been renamed Lin Anzhu, and they are all Anzi generations.

"Lin is also Lin, what a coincidence! Can you cook?" Lin Yan asked.

"Back, I'll be a little bit," Lin Jiabao replied.

"Haha, let's do this. I don't pick too much, Xi Xi has delayed you for so long, you can arrange it." Lin Yi beckoned Lin Jiabao to come over.