Chapter 49

The Lin Dazhuang family were happy after learning the good news. "It's a bodhisattva! I will go to Lingyun Temple to repay the gods tomorrow!" Zhang Huiniang said excitedly. During her time in Beijing, she often took her daughter-in-law to the Lingyun Temple in the imperial city to burn incense and worship the Buddha. The Lingyun Temple is not big, but the incense is full of flourishing. Many imperial family members go there for incense. Zhang Huiniang prayed to the Bodhisattva to bless Jiabao every time.

Zhang Huiniang happily got herself alive in the kitchen, boiled many red eggs, although it was not easy to send them to another house. But they ate together as a family, and asked the housekeeper to share two for each of them, making them happy.

Dundun is a good boy with a good appetite and a small body. Just like Lin Jiabao's nickname, he was fat and honest.

Lin Jiabao likes to hold Dundun and take a nap with him. He hummed his childhood songs to coax Dundun. This is what Dundun likes to listen to before going to bed. As long as he listens to this, he can fall asleep immediately.

Lin Jiabao lay on the bed for a month and a half before being allowed to have confinement. Xuanyuan Hancheng and Qian Taiyi discussed with him to make a confinement for Guabao. The condition of Guabao was very good, her complexion was rosy, and her skin was well maintained Crystal clear, blown bullets can be broken, see Xuan Yuanhan Cheng itching.

Xuan Yuanhan accepted that Baobao's body recovered well, and he completely relieved. Started preparing people for the double full moon banquet. Due to the long time that the good moon concubine made, the full moon banquet was postponed and changed to a double full moon banquet.

At the double full moon banquet, the Emperor Tai also appeared to support the illness, and gave him his name-Xuanyuan Ruiyi.

When the harems and concubines in the harem who participated in the double full moon banquet felt that they praised the emperor for his good name, he was shocked by the announcement of a decree.

Xuanyuan Zhaoshen can be said to be the last time to use power, under this sacred purpose: Lin Guijun gave birth to the prince with merit, gentleness and gentleness, graceful and elegant, respectful and conscientious, sexual capital, wisdom, and uncompromising courtesy. The book was sealed as Huang Guijun.

Lin Jiabao did not know beforehand, and had not responded for a while.

The queen mother looked at him with a smile. "You silly child are not happy to thank your father."

Lin Jiabao knelt a little flattered and thanked the emperor. Xuan Yuanhan Cheng was also very moved. The imperial imperial edict was discussed with his father. Father Huang really thought about him. When he ascended the throne, he just sealed Guabao as a prince, and it was not easy to seal Guabao immediately. But the father emperor is different, and the imperial decree of the canonized Lin Jiabao convinced the ministers.

After the concubine Lin Jiabao led the concubines, the concubines and concubines congratulated him. They are envious of this lofty position.

Yu Yue also looked at Lin Jiabao with jealous eyes, Huang Guijun ... This is a position that she has never achieved in her life. This pair of children actually did it in just two years.

Wen Wenqian looked at Lin Jiabao, who was accepting the flattery and compliments.

At the banquet, the queen mother hugged Dundun and refused to give up. "Oh, the grandson and grandson of this palace!" The queen looked at the fat and fat Dundun in vain, and in her heart there was an urge to bring Dundun back to the palace. But think about it, she still needs to take care of the emperor, and Jiabao certainly cannot bear to be separated from the pier.