Chapter 22

Lin Jiabao was panic-stricken in Pingle Court, but he had a good character and would not argue with Xuan Yuanhan to go out. Lin Jiabao knew that Xuanyuan Hancheng was all for him, and worried that he would not let him go out, so he had to obediently practice calligraphy and painting in Pingle Court.

Several koi carps were painted vividly on rice paper, and Lin Jiabao was very talented in painting. The paintings drawn are always a bit aura, and have been greatly appreciated by Master Qiu. Xuanyuan Hancheng specially ordered people to artificially cut a small pond in Pingle Garden, and raised several koi fishes for painting and fun.

When Xuanyuan Han entered the courtyard, he saw that the baby was painting seriously in the shade of the tree, and he didn't bother to disturb him. When Lin Jiabao was painting, he devoted himself both physically and mentally, and did not notice that Xuanyuan Hancheng had come to his side.

Wait for Lin Jiabao to finish painting and put down the brush. Turning around, he saw Xuanyuan Hancheng standing beside him, watching him gently. Lin Jiabao owed a little to Xuanyuan Hancheng. "His Royal Highness, you are back." Lin Jiabao did not see Xuanyuan Hancheng when he took a nap.

"Does Baobao feel bored?" Xuanyuan Han Cheng whispered in his ear, holding Jiabao. Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that the baby must have been stuffy these days.

"Fortunately, I like to draw ..." Lin Jiabao knew that His Royal Highness was very busy, and it was impossible to accompany him all the time.

"The good painting is good ..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said gently in Lin Jiabao's ear. "Xiangong takes you out of the palace today and has dinner outside the palace in the evening ..."

"Really ?!" Lin Jiabao jumped happily.

"Are there any vacations? Let Shu Ya change your clothes quickly." Xuanyuan Han accepted the smile of Lin Jiabao.

Lin Jiabao ran in quickly and asked Shu Ya and Shu Qin to prepare for him. After a while, I changed the plain clothes that I wore out of the palace, and I simply wore a jade pendant for decoration.

Xuanyuan Hancheng also changed into a low-key black uniform. "Yuanqing and Yuanfu have already waited by the carriage outside the courtyard. In the evening, we eat at the best Hongyan House in the west of the city. You will definitely enjoy the dishes in that house ... ... "

Lin Jiabao nodded happily. He has never eaten in a restaurant, and still eats with Xianggong ...

"His Royal Highness ... His Royal Highness ..." Lin Jiabao walked to the carriage and heard the call of a woman from behind. Looking back, it was a woman he hadn't seen before. The woman was not tall, she was wearing a pink dress, she was wearing a very cute little girl, and there were two girls next to her.

Yu Qin and her daughter wandered outside Pingle Court for a long time, and finally saw His Royal Highness, but the Prince's Royal Palace was in a hurry, and before her time could be heard, Her Royal Highness entered Pingle Garden.

Yu Qin was reconciled, she hadn't seen His Royal Highness for a long time. Continue to wander outside Pingle Court for a while, watching her daughter was a bit tired, but had no choice but to go back first.

As soon as Yu Qin walked back a few steps, they heard the sound of horseshoes coming from behind. Looking back, Yuan Fu and another **** at the Prince's Palace were preparing something. Yu Qin thought that the Prince's Palace would definitely come out in the next moment and waited quietly.