Chapter 36

Lin Jiabao went to the prefectural government to take a guest at the invitation of his wife. The prefecture is not large, and it is very simple and laid out. The cherry blossoms in May are already in bloom, and they look beautiful in the backyard.

After lunch, Mrs. Zhifu invited the best opera team in Los Angeles to sing. Mrs. Zhifu deliberately let Lin Jiabao choose the show. Lin Jiabao looked at the brand of the show. He had never seen it before, so he picked one at random. Lin Jiabao ate refreshments and watched the play, and found it very interesting. Seeing that Lin Jiabao watched seriously, Mrs. Zhifu said happily, "Lin Fangjun also likes to watch opera?" Mrs. Zhifu has been in her thirties for a long time.

"The queen lady likes to watch it, and I often watch it with me. But the play in the palace is not the same as here." It's all auspicious and lively.

Mrs. Zhifu heard that Lin Jiabao often accompanied the queen's queen to the theater, thinking that this Lin Junjun was really a favored person.

On the stage is performing a show called 鸳鸯 buckle. This play is about a scholar named Liang Xian and Miss Qian Jin Lin Liner who fell in love at first sight after a spring rain. After that, the two fled in disregard of the opposition of their family members, and they married in a place that no one knew. Although the life was difficult, both were happy. Lin Yinger leaned on the outstanding female red for Liang Xian to read. Liang Xian did not miss Lin Yier's hope and was admitted to the champion. However, the good times didn't last long, Liang Xian was first seen by the princess and sealed as a horse. Liang Xianer had to abandon Lin Yier for fame and fortune, and Lin Yier could not wait for Liang Xian to return for a long time, and finally heard that Liang Xian made a horse-riding news. All thoughts fell into disappointment, holding the buckle and cast into Luohe.

On the stage, Lin Daner's Huadan had a good face and a good singing performance. The sorrowful and desperate singing voice was moving. Lin Jiabao could not help but shed tears.

In the play, Lin Jiabao specially called the Hua Dan who played Lin Yier to come forward and take a closer look at that Hua Dan is also a twin, and suddenly felt kind. "You sing very well!" Lin Jiabao gestured to Shu Qin behind him, and Shu Qin stepped forward to give the Hua Dan a reward.

"Thanks for your reward!" The Huadan took the heavy reward and was very grateful. He knelt down and bowed his head.

Hua Dan returned to the theater, and a few twins who had a good relationship with him stepped forward to surround him. "I heard that Her Majesty's favorite prince is watching the show today, isn't she very beautiful? It's really worthwhile for Shuangshuang to do this! Tell us about it ... yes, I can give it to you reward?"

Another Shuanger said, "Yeah, except for the poor farmer who can't marry a wife, how can anyone marry a two-sister wife!" Shuanger's status in the Xuanyuan Empire has always been very low. "I heard that the monarch was from Gongshou. I hope he will always be loved by His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, and our status will be improved a little bit."

"The temperament of that junjun is dusty and extremely beautiful. His temperament is very gentle, there is no rack of nobles, and God bless him. You see ..." Hua Dan opened the package of rewards, which was full of silver fruits and flashed Their eyes.

"Wow!" Everyone was happy after counting more than thirty or two dollars.

When Xuanyuan Han Cheng came to pick up Baobao, he found that Baobao's eyes were red. Suddenly his face fell cold and asked, "What's wrong, Baobao. Have you cried?" Was it because Baobao was bullied and aggrieved.