Chapter 37

Lin Jiabao did not understand the meaning of the flower boat after he entered the painting. There were no flowers on the painting. There were only a few well-dressed women playing the piano. Although the sound of the piano was good, he did not like them to throw it at his Royal Highness. Winking. Lin Jiabao drank scented tea boringly, Xuanyuan Han refused to allow him to drink, so he had to obey scented tea obediently. "I want to go back."

Xuanyuan Han inherited Jiabao and kissed his little mouth slightly pouting. He originally wrapped this painting to satisfy Baobao's curiosity. He felt a little bit of jealousy from Baobao and said to Yuanfu cheerfully: "Tell them to shore the painting."

"promise."

At this moment, the stern of the painting stern suddenly made a huge noise. The whole painting swayed, and the two women screamed. Xuan Yuanhan sternly asked, "What's going on?"

"His Royal Highness Prince, there are assassins! The assassins dug a hole in the boat. The guards are fighting with them." Yuanfu anxiously reported the situation outside.

Xuanyuan Hancheng felt the sinking of the ship, "Go to the shore."

This time the boat was very small, so there were only two Qin Ji and several turtle slaves on it. Xuanyuan Hancheng brought only a few guards on board, this time it was his intention.

Xuan Yuanhan guarded Lin Jiabao and went outside. The fighting continued. The boat had tilted. Looking at the surrounding area away from the shore, I didn't know where to put it.

Xuanyuan Hancheng saw a person he unexpected, Li Wangxuanyuan Zhaohong! Xuanyuan Zhaohong had a few scars on his face, his face was pale, and people were much older. "Xuanyuan Hancheng has been waiting for you for a long time."

Xuanyuan Zhaohong was besieged by the second prince in Ciyun Temple. He and his avatar changed to serve, and escaped from the secret passage in the temple. Xuanyuan Zhaohong and his two confidantes rushed to Licheng, not wanting to encounter robbers on the road. The number of robbers was huge, and they were not only robbed of Yin Yin, but also seriously injured. They had to find a place to heal their injuries first, and wait for them to heal them. When I rushed to Licheng, I learned that all his sons and daughters' family members were executed. The king's confidant died and was arrested. Seeing all the dust settled, there was no possibility of a comeback, Xuanyuan Zhaohong turned his head all night .

This time, they heard that the Prince was visiting Jiangzhou, and they stayed in Jiangzhou early. After finally seeing Yuan Fu's chartered paintings, Xuanyuan Zhaohong and two confidants died quietly sneaking into the stern and smashing the boat just to share with the prince ...

"Xuanyuan Zhaohong!" Xuanyuan Han gritted his teeth and called the king's name, looking at Xuanyuan Zhaohong who had been subdued, listening to Xuanyuan Zhaohong's crazy laugh. "My King has nothing, and it's worth being able to die with you, Chu! Hahahaha!"

Xuanyuan Han inherited the sword and ended up with him. His fate was like this. Xuanyuan Zhaohong died in his hands.

"His Royal Highness, this boat will not be supported for long, and will sink soon." The guard said anxiously that the splint under their feet had cracked.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao with a worried face and asked: "Will Baobao swim?"

"A little, I have been taught by my elder brother ..." Lin Jiabao thought for a while.