Chapter 23

Xue Gui's family was in a sorrowful cloud, who would have thought of a person who went out alive in the morning and turned back into a cold body at night.

Xue Gui was hit hard, and fell to his chair, anxious. "what is the problem?"

The returning family, under the watchful eye of Xue Gui, tremblingly replied, "Today, Master Zhang and Master Zhang Jia went to Yi Hong Lou to drink wine after dinner at the restaurant. After that, Master and Master Zhang Jia came back and rode on the road. At that time, somehow the young master fell off Malay and landed his head first. The younger and Master Zhang rushed to check and saw that the young master's neck broke, and the young master ... was out of breath. "

"How is it! How is it! Zhiqi's riding has always been good ... even if he drank some wine ..." Xue Gui thought about who must harm his son, "Check ... check me ... "

Xue Zhiqi's mother, Zhao, came with bad news and couldn't believe it. "My son ... my son ... why did you leave first?"

"Woohoo ... Master, you have to take charge of Zhiqi for us. It turns out that a good child has been broken by that boy ..." Xue Zhiqi is her only sister-in-law, and she has lost her mind. "Woohoo ... that Zhang family is good, but my son is dead ..."

"I'll go and find out, and give Zhiqi an account." Xue Gui thought to Zhang Yingxiang of the possibility of murdering his son, but Zhang Yingxiang's father, Zhang Jihe, was his confidant and followed him for decades. Now, he asked himself that it was good for him, it should not be the Zhang family ...

"Woohoo ... Master, you have to check it carefully. If that kid in the family ... must let him pay his life ... pay his life ..." Zhao said fiercely that her son is gone, and other people ’s sons do n’t even think about it Better, it's better to come and bury her son!

In Zhang's study, there were only Zhang's father and son, and the atmosphere was dignified. "What the **** is going on? You talk about the whole story in detail?"

Zhang Yingxiang was shocked, "Daddy, I really don't know why this is the case? Qi Shao and I went to the restaurant for tea and meals as usual, and then went to Yihong Tower to drink flower wine. They also called two red cards to accompany .It was very late when we came out, and we came back on a fast horse. When we were halfway through the ride, we saw Qi Shao fell from the horse right away. At that time, there was no surprise. Qi Shao was drunk. ... "

"That's caused by drunkenness? How about Qi Shao's alcohol consumption?" Zhang Jihe asked his son.

Zhang Yingxiang also felt very strange, "It is reasonable to say that the odd amount of alcohol is not so bad, but it is indeed rare that he fell off the horse himself. It was late at night, and there was no one else on the road except us ..."

Zhang Jihe continued to ask, "What special things have happened to you today? Can you argue with one another?"

Zhang Yingxiang thought back, "No, nothing special happened. Besides, who dares to mess with Xue Jiaqi in Beijing?"

Zhang Jihe asked, "Do you think about it again, son? Really not? Have you seen anyone?"

"No ... today I and Qi Shao are together ..." Zhang Yingxiang grabbed his head and tried hard to remember, "Well ... who have you met ... yes! I was in the restaurant today for dinner. Downstairs saw a good-looking little waiter, Qi Shao was very interested and laughed aloud, and then was glared at by the owner of the little waiter. After that there was nothing ...? "