Chapter 50

The sixth day of June is Lin Jiabao's birthday. This is Lin Jiabao's first birthday as Huang Guijun. Xuanyuan Hancheng set up a banquet in the palace for obedient birthday celebration. Lin Jiabao wore a bright yellow imperial uniform and sat next to Xuanyuan Hancheng, also dressed in a bright yellow dragon robe. Kneeling and celebrating.

The Empress Dowager and the Empress Dowager have given a lot of rewards. Coupled with the birthday presents sent by others today, Lin Jiabao's private treasury has been expanded. In the past two years, Lin Jiabao's private treasury has countless treasures. However, among all the gifts received, Lin Jiabao's favorite is the treasure seal engraved on him by Xianggong. I wonder what birthday gift the Xianggong will give him today? Lin Jiabao secretly looked forward to ...

At the end of the banquet, fireworks bloomed in the night, Lin Jiabao looked at the bright fireworks. It was like blossoming flowers, spreading golden powder.

Another cluster of chrysanthemum-style fireworks rose like clusters of dazzling lights, lighting up everyone's faces in the night sky. Today, Lin Jiabao's birthday banquet was also invited to attend. Lin Jiabao looked at the smiling faces of the family members, then turned to look at Xuanyuan Hancheng beside him, and the pier in the arms of the queen mother-in-law. At this moment, he felt so happy! Not only did he have a family who loved him, but he also had a loving emperor and son, and a loving father and mother. Everything is so wonderful ...

Xuanyuan Hancheng is tied with the ten fingers of Guabao. He knows that Guabao loves to watch fireworks. The fireworks are so colorful that they are fleeting and eternal. Xuan Yuanhan perceives that he has something better than eternity, that is, the present.

Back in Pingle Garden, some of the drunk Lin Jiabao's face seemed to have rouge on his face, and some were light and fluttering around the table.

Xuanyuan Hancheng already knew that Hao Bao would turn around as soon as he was drunk. Whether turning around him or around the table or pillars, he always has to faint himself.

"Okay, Baobao, don't turn around ... you should be dizzy again." Xuanyuan Han embraced Baobao and didn't let him turn again.

"No." Lin Jiabao stood still and nodded obediently.

"Come ... Guobao, let's take a shower ..." Xuanyuan Han Cheng held him horizontally and walked to the bathroom next to the dormitory.

"No." Lin Jiabao still nodded obediently.

...

Xuanyuan Hancheng arrived on the bed holding his weak Baobao, after which Lin Jiabao's drunkenness had dissipated. Although he was a child, Lin Jiabao was still shy, and now he was pink. Xianggong was drunk again and again, Lin Jiabao beaked his mouth, his waist was sour ...

"Xiangong ..." Lin Jiabao boldly asked Xuanyuan Han, "Xiangong ... what about my birthday gift?"

Xuanyuan Hancheng stood up with a smile, "Will I forget it?"

Xuanyuan Hancheng came back quickly, Lin Jiabao's hand was cold, he looked intently, and there was a string of beads on his wrist. The bracelet was made of 18 beads, all of which were of the same size. They were polished very round and full, and exuded a faint fragrance.

"This is agar. Do you like it?" Agar is the best in Agarwood. Xuanyuan Han's sender looked for it for a long time before he found it. After that, he polished it into beads of the same size and strung them into strings. effort.