Chapter 55

One afternoon in May of the next year, Dundun was outside the Yongbao Hall, anxiously calling for Dad.

"Dundiaobei, your father is giving you brothers and sisters in it." The queen mother comforted the grandson, and she was also anxious. Jiabao was premature this time, and she was also worried. But Taiyi also said that Huang Guijun is pregnant with twins, and premature birth is normal.

"My father went to accompany my father, and I have to go to accompany my father and brother to my sister." Dundun also wanted to go to the temple and was stopped by Chen Yan.

"Your father is going to help your father, but Dundun must be good!" Said the queen mother holding Dundun to coax him.

After waiting for a long time, the baby finally cried. Soon after, the midwife led the two grandmothers out of each other.

"Congratulations to the queen mother, congratulations to the queen mother! The Emperor Guigui gave birth to a pair of little princes. The two little princes are so handsome, look at the queen mother!"

"Okay! Good! Haha! Come and see, you have two younger brothers, and you will be the elder brother in the future!" The queen mother laughed with flowers on her face, and she had two grandchildren all at once!

"How about Huang Guijun?" Then the queen mother asked Jiabao's condition with concern again.

"Returning to the queen mother, Huang Guijun is all well, but there is some relief, the emperor is standing by Huang Guijun, so that the old slave first came to confess to the queen mother," she can see today how much she loves the emperor Guijun, the emperor actually accompanied him throughout the production. This is also unique in the homes of large families, not to mention this is the emperor of all things!

"Okay, you did a great job today. Go down and get the reward."

"Noah, Mother Queen Xie!"

"Brother? Sister? Sister?" Dundun heard that there was only the younger brother and no younger sister.

Over the past few months, everyone has hoped that Huang Guijun will give birth to the dragon and phoenix. Therefore, he often thought of his brother and sister in front of him. For a long time, he remembered it. "I want my sister, I want my sister!"

"The younger brother is also very good. In the future, Dundun can play with his brothers and teach them to read and write. As for the sister, there will be later!" The queen mother smiled and soothed Dundun.

"What about a good sister?" Dundun was still upset, muttering a small mouth. "Father must have helped me! This is what Tie Xie taught. It's not enough to fail or lose more!" Dundun was a young boy, and he said something ridiculous, and the queen mother laughed loudly.

Dundun is almost three years old and very smart. Xuanyuan Han accepted the elder sister-in-law Xie Changqing to enlighten the great prince. Xuanyuan Hancheng has revealed to Xie Changqing what it means to make the great prince Zhu Chu. Xie Changqing also taught the great prince very carefully. But sometimes strange problems often make Xie Changqing cried.

Lin Jiabao woke up leisurely, and saw Xuanyuan Hancheng lying on his bed watching him affectionately, staring at each other. Lin Jiabao called with a soft waxy voice: "Xiangong ..."

"Guobao, how are you feeling, are you better?" Xuanyuan Hancheng asked softly.

"I feel much better. I'm just a bit hungry." Lin Jiabao produced a lot of practical power today, and now he feels that his stomach is empty.